Goldman Sachs Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,675 of over 6.7K interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Nov 2020

Interview

Recorded HireVue process with 5 questions. They provided resources to prepare and links to their career site and company page. I was expecting the interview to be more focused on Goldman Sachs, but they were all behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • 1) What is your greatest achievement, tell us why you chose that achievement, the steps you took, and the impact to your organization.
    Answer Question
  • 2) You are faced with competing assignments, what do you do?
  • 3) You just presented results to a client and they want details on competing company. This is against company policy to provide information, what do you do?
  • 4) Your coworker is struggle to work with another colleague due to working style and comes to you for advice, what would you do?
  • 5) Share an example, inside or outside of work, of a time you excelled.
103 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Recently completed Hirevue and it consists of 5 questions for which you have 3 minutes to answer and 30 seconds to prepare. The questions are behavioral. Once finished and submitted. A human looks at your application and decides if they want to move forward with you. There will be a change of status for your application on their portal.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about an achievement in your most recent role. How was it impactful to the organization ? 2. A question about if there was a leadership role you wanted in the company but needed experience to go about it how would you go about it ? 3. If there was important presentation and a conference you were invited to on the same day, how would you tackle it ? 4. If you were placed in a team where all the team members know each other and you are the new guy, how would you respond in the situation ?
53 people found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The interview experience was enjoyable. There were multiple interviews. Typically, interviews for full-time positions seem to be more extensive. Each person I spoke to was very friendly and kind. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

One video interview done via Zoom with two different employees with one call with a recruiter prior. After the interview I received a phone call a few hours later with the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The first round is the HR round. You have to go through your resume with him with an interviewer, So, Be CONFIDENT and try to answer all those question as he asked with correctly. Be real with your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

You should know the answer to this question even before the interview is complete. There should be no waiting and wondering, no "I thought I did pretty good" conversations you have with yourself a few days post-interview while you are still anticipating a follow-up call from the prospective employer or recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Preparing for your business analyst interview will help you pinpoint ... Tailor your answer to highlight your own unique experience and skills.Preparing for your business analyst interview will help you pinpoint ... Tailor your answer to highlight your own unique experience and skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

You really need to know your stuff. They will dig into your experiences on your resume, so have a story ready for each point on your resume. Out of the 3 people who interviewed me, 2 were more easy going and 1 of them was more of a tough one. Overall it went very well and they were very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here, explain these experiences on your resume, tell me about a time you had a problem with a coworker.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews: phone screen, technical interview (on coding), and super day (which is a series of 4-5 interviews back to back in the same day).

Interview Questions
  • - why do you want to work with us - Lots of technical questions in which you describe how you would solve it without actually writing the codes - what's a project you're most proud of

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Great process really really awesome and couldn’t be happier. Interview was great and will hopefully get a call back. Everyday I check my email and my phone. Everything was great.

Interview Questions
  • What are your skills in the workplace
  • What’s your favorite movie recently
  • How are you going to change the world
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,675 Interviews