Goldman Sachs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

5,270 Interview Reviews

3.1

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

1.5 hour long interview, 3 different interviews 30 minutes each with 3 different individuals. This was a superday which meant they flew me into the office I would potentially get hired at.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly them getting to know me by asking about my resume.
      How well do you work in a diverse team, why Goldman Sachs, why this position, how do you deal with difficult situations   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Received OA right after the application. It was both math and coding, i got all the answers correct. 2 Days later when i check my application status, i shows interview completed, while i did not receive any interview invitations. And a few days later, declined. Weird HR.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Spoke to a total of 5 individuals when doing this interview. First on the phone then via webcam and then the final was in person in the office. The people I spoke to was very nice and they felt very professional.

Analyst Interview

Interview

You will meet with a few experienced team members. You will then advance to meet with team managers and then finally a senior leader. It can span over several days or at times they may include all interviews in one

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was not quick.. It took two months to go through the whole process. But if you apply early, it'll be shorter. First round was an online assessment, including math, stats problems and coding on Hackerrank. Second round was virtual interview, mainly focusing on behavioral problems. The final round was on-site, mostly algorithm questions, as well as some probability questions.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have a bag of balls, but you don't know how many balls they have in the bag. By drawing them, how would you estimate the number of balls in the bag?   Answer Question
    • Use three ways to generate Fibonacci series using efficient algorithms   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

Long and arduous, but fair and helpful. You will meet with lots of people in order to determine if you are a fit or not. It was well done in my opinion.

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online in July. I was then notified that I had a virtual first round interview in October for the Dallas office. In February, I then received an email that notified me that I was invited to a virtual Super Day that would take place in three days from when I received the email. This super day consisted of three 30 minute back to back interviews.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

GSAM acquired the assets I was previously managing. Throughout the divestiture process, a Vice President told me that they were going to hire me. One of the managing directors said that I needed to show what I can do first. I basically gave them my job on a silver platter and they gave my responsibilities to someone else internally. In hindsight, it was definitely a great strategy to pull my pants down.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Video Interview where a question will pop up and you have to record yourself in front of the camera. Make sure you have a stable wifi.There will be a total of 5-7 questions that you have to answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was a coding interview on Hackerrank. It was average. Two Medium Leet code questions. I had 90 minutes to solve them. After that I got a Prerecorded phone interview. It was on Hireview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was behavioral. I had questions like walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.