Goldman Sachs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 21 Oct 2017
3,671 Interview Reviews

3.2

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First Round was online on Hackerrank, two questions. First one is vector dot product.

Second one is tricky, which is to find the total number of pairs in array = k. I passed 5 of the test cases except 1.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty average. They just asked questions about background and resume.

Advice for candidates: just relax! it is not as bad as you think it will be. just know yourself and your story.

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Applied online, did HireVue, then was invited to Superday. Three 30 minute one-on-one interviews back to back to back. Mainly behavioral/fit type questions. Haven't heard back yet (36 hours later), but am assuming I won't be given an offer unless told otherwise.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Record your answers, 30 seconds to prepare, 2 minutes to respond. The questions had multiple parts and you have to answer all of them. There were 5 or 6 total questions.

Interview Questions

• If a student unethically got ahold of test answers and posted them online what would you do? What was your thought process? Steps you would take?   Answer Question

IBD Interview

Interview

Video interview failed, no more process. I remember just five questions and one division specific questions. Still don’t know the selection criteria of video interviews. That is all that i know

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Hackerrank coding test followed by pre-recorded video interview. The coding test asked some pretty basic questions that you would expect from a data structures class or intro to CS class. The pre-recorded video interview is an additional screen prior to the onsite.

Interview Questions

• CS questions were pretty easy and could easily be done with intro knowledge and a basic understanding of data structures. However, I was not prepared for the video interview.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

The interview process had two rounds. Each 45 minutes. It was mostly behavioral and down the line a few technical questions. The panel members were very sweet, it wasn’t intimidating. Even if I couldn’t answer a question, they gave me hints on how to answer it.

Interview Questions

• Sample Question :
      How would you react if a member of your team had made a mistake but refuses to accept it ?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Applied through school info session, got a digital interview opportunities few days later and attended the super day in SLC office. It was back-to-back interviews. Questions were similar to those listed questions.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Hackerrank then a Hirevue. Did both and then on their job portal it said "Selected for first round interview." They never contacted me to set up an interview and there wasn't an option to do so on their portal. 2 weeks later I get rejected. How u gonna select someone to interview, not interview them, and them reject them. Stupid company.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Received an offer from HR that I had been selected to interview for Operations on HireVue, completed the interview and then received an email that I had been selected by another office to interview, Reached out to recruiters to confirm the process but never heard back. Very unorganized process on their end

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a friend cheating on a test?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.