HC-One Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HC-One

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HC-One (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2021

Interview

Telephone call to assess my personality and to explain shifts worked and general information. Said I was just what they were looking for and called me back two hours later to offer me the job subject to PVG check and 3 references.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience was I willing to work Nightshift if required. Did I have any holiday planned. How much notice did I have to give my current employer. Did I object to having a PVG carried out.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HC-One (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Did the interview by Vidio call so couldn't see the home they put you at ease and ask questions you'd expect at an I interview,give you chance to ask any questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HC-One (Miami, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very nice, professional. Clean environment. Happy employees. Would recommend to anyone looking for a very nice place to work. Thank you for the opportunity to tell you my experience. It was great.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite thing to do?

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HC-One (Liverpool, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very professional and personable. A good conversation coving my background and experience, even though I was not qualified for the said job I had a crossover experience base which covered the required experience necessary

Interview Questions
  • Have you had previous experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HC-One (London, England, England)

Interview

Multiple interviews all with the same questions but different people. IT issues due to a global IT update meant last interview could not go ahead said would reschedule but didn't bother to get Intouch to do that which I felt was poor considering the hours of prep I had put in and not the kindness I would expect from the kind care company. I wouldn't have been a good fit anyway as I am very values driven and this I felt was not in line with theirs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HC-One

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HC-One

Interview

I applied for the job and 2 day’s later I got a call asking me to attend an interview, my interview was the next day and I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions
  • What skills and qualities do you have that you think will benefit us?

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HC-One (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two stages. First was compitency based and second was the delivery of a 15 minute training session. A colleague currently doing the same role was involved in the process. This was very helpful to provide insight and further information on the role.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me of a time you have been able to convince management or colleagues the value of change.

HC-One

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HC-One in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview was great and professionally conducted, conducted virtually, the questions asked were in line with the job description. It lasted for about 30 minutes, the questions were not difficult and the result of the interview was out after 24 hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HC-One (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2020

Interview

1:1 ordinary interview questions, pvg check, casual but environment. At first I had to fill up some documents and later a lady took me to the place where I would have my interview. Another lady came and we started the common questions, although the whole interview run to a friendly and casual temp

Interview Questions
  • Why would I be good as a carer, what do I have to offer to the company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Crewe, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HC-One (Crewe, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I have worked throughout the community, as a care worker for the elderly, during my work for the elderly care service, I have cleaned, help the take their medication and made sure my work was satisfactory to their needs. I have also run a public house, as well as a professional cleaner for offices. My previous job was a professional house cleaner.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been a substantial employee in your previous jobs?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews