Heat Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heat Recruitment

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my CV in and received a phone interview and was then invited to second stage interview at head office. The interview was about an hour long and covered my CV and personal skills. Very little recruitment was discussed. Most of it was about personal development and how I want to build my career. The interviewer was very casually dressed for an office environment and told me this was for a "dress down" Friday. I know this not to be true as a friend of mine interviewed there the day before and told me that the gentleman was also dressed very casually for an office setting.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you have had to be persuasive.   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. There was an initial telephone screening which lasted for a few minutes until I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Firstly I met with one of the Sales Managers for a run through of my CV and to discuss ambitions and goals for the future.

Usually there would be a second stage on another day but as the other Sales Manager was free at the time I also had a brief chat with him there and then. Again I was asked about reasons for leaving previous jobs, goals for the future, why am I interested in recruitment, what motivates me, etc.

After this, I was shown the office and taken to another meeting room to complete a task. I was asked to create a script for a sales pitch to try and bring on new business for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I didn't have any direct experience for the role. I took the salary that was on offer but after being with the company for just a few months my salary had already increased to above the top indicator on the job advert.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.