Heat Recruitment Reviews
89% would recommend to a friend
(69 total reviews)
94% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "level or experienced if you are looking for an excellent training scheme and to be rewarded and appreciated for the work you put in." (in 9 reviews)
- "Management are always willing to take the time to listen to you and support you through anything" (in 9 reviews)
- "The culture here is amazing, everyone is so friendly and the managers are supportive." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 5 reviews)
- "Senior staff are great, any support you need they are there." (in 4 reviews)
Found 69 of over 69 reviews
Updated 23 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.06 Aug 2023Recruitment ConsultantFormer EmployeeBristol, England
Good earning potential - could be said about many recruitment agencies though
Not a great culture, very cliquey management team Relationships within management team - leaves everyone feeling a little awkwardHeat Recruitment Response3w
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologise that your experience did not meet your expectations. Our team is committed to providing a positive experience for all. We strive to continually improve our services, and your feedback plays a crucial role in this process. We are grateful for your input and wish you all the best in your future.
- 5.010 Dec 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearManchester, England
- Flexible working - Career progression plan - Amazing management - Understanding of people having children and other commitments
At the moment no cons at all and I’m the most outspoken person going 🤣
- 4.06 Mar 2023ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBristol, England
Excellent recruitment training and support that has stayed with me throughout my career. Very inclusive environment Nice work/life balance on offer and support for when you are away
Base salary without commission could be higher
- 5.08 Oct 2021Trainee Recruitment COnsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBristol, England
- Get to work with the loveliest people they're so welcoming and so willing to invest their time and energy in to you - They don't have the stiff and negative recruitment culture you often hear horror stories about, if you want to go into recruitment it is honestly the place to be. The Learning and Development director Chris Birtle also offers great training - Office is full of sociable people and it is easy to fit in and make friends - There is not a rigid target mentality, especially when you're first starting out, as someone who had never worked in recruitment before I never felt any pressure and just did my best which was a really productive and positive environment to work in - THE LEGAL TEAM, an incredible team that I would recommend joining to anyone. The manager, Dan Hazzard, is approachable and helpful and the other members of the team are really generous and welcoming
- No word of a lie there is literally not a single con I could think of, if you want to get into recruitment it's probably the best place you could do it as there is such great access to tools for personal development and a welcoming team to learn from
- 5.019 Apr 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The culture here is amazing, everyone is so friendly and the managers are supportive. The office is sociable, new ideas are encouraged and there’s regular opportunities for feedback. Everyone has the opportunity to have their say and is listened to. I’ve never worked somewhere that is so open to new ideas and never stops trying to be better. I’ve worked at other recruitment agencies before and none are like Heat. Incentive trips and days away are brilliant as well- you really feel like you’re appreciated and taken care of! Would highly recommend this company to anyone hoping to take their recruitment career to the next level.
No downsides I have encountered.
Heat Recruitment Reviews FAQs
Heat Recruitment has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Heat Recruitment to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
89% of Heat Recruitment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Heat Recruitment 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.