Hertfordshire County Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hertfordshire County Council Interview Questions

Interviews at Hertfordshire County Council

3.1

Finance Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in December 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with agency fiest who deaceibed the role and asked to match agaianst aspirations and expectations and then F2F interview with Council which was also on similar lines. Environment was very welcoming and encouraging. Completely two way stream of communication.

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council.

Interview

3 person panel, pretty basic. Each of them had a turn at asking questions, they didn't seem to be interested in anyone being too adventurous, my ideas weren't warmly welcomed. Probably looking for someone safe who will do the job and no more than that and doesn't have too many ambitions.

Water Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hertford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hertford, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Problem-based presentation for 20 minutes based on the information regarding the school planning permission application. Question and answers session based on the presentation continued for 40 minutes. At the end of the interview, they showed me the office space.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and knowledge about SUDS system?   Answer Question

Community Care Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hemel Hempstead, England).

Interview

Panel interview and a case study and reflecting on policies and procedure of Hertfordshire County Council and how to manage complex situations.
    The panel were very welcoming and warm and made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Experience of the job and questions regarding the job itself   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council.

Interview

A 45 minute test on MS Office
    Followed by a weird panel interview
    Prep planned questions the were graded
    Each panel member asked questions from a sheet & another wrote down the answers

Interview Questions

• How to meet a tight deadline under pressure   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in March 2018.

Interview

Interview with 2 people based on experience / knowledge and skills.
    Lasted about 45 minutes with a chance for me to ask questions at the end.
    Selected interview time slot on line
    was given a good insight into the team and their priorities

Interview Questions

• Experience
      Skills
      Changes in employment law   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hertford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hertford, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Online applications only, must answer the points on person spec each in turn giving a paragraph or so. Candidates who pass this stage are invited for interview. Some interviews have a short test which is easy, the interview panel consisted of 3 people with a list of perhaps 9 or 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around competency, skills, knowledge and problem solving. For instance, what do you do in your current job? What is confidentiality? What would you do if.... Couple of different scenarios given   Answer Question

Business Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Stevenage, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Started off with a test to see how I was on a laptop, using email and excel. Then progressed to competency based interview with a panel of three people. The interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Various competency based interview questions, one was to do with budgets.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Stevenage, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Form was on line with employment history details. This was followed by and interview. Form was ok not too long process was quite speedy I had to take my ID / Passport to prove who I was

Interview Questions

• asked me about work situations, my skills and experience and the usual stuff you would expect.   1 Answer

Assistant Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hertford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hertford, England) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 2 weeks. Was not bad. A panel interviewed me. The online application form was pretty standard then had to submit a personal statement relating to how i met each of the competencies.

Interview Questions

• Very generic interview questions, were competency based and related to the job description   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.