Hertfordshire County Council Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hertfordshire County Council

Hertfordshire County Council

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in Oct 2021

Interview

Dreadful experience. Had an interview with the adult care services team for which they said I did "really well" ,but, I didn't get the job. Few days later they contact me and recommended me to their debt collection team for yet ANOTHER interview, and same story once more but this time they said I didn't show enough customer service experience haha An absolute joke!!!

Interview Questions
  • Debt collection dept questions: -what makes a good team? -why are financial procedures important? -give an example of debt collection? -give an example of a difficult telephone conversation? -what do you know about hertfordshite council?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hertford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hertford, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

5 min video presentation followed by 5 interview questions. 4 questions were to do with the role and the 4th was just to do with DBS checks, family members percurrent for the council etc

Interview Questions
  • describe how you will find placements overcoming current complexity's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Online interview process and then follow back phone calls to make sure that your background is clear. And besides, it is it was before all the positive experiences as one of the first institutions to give me feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Share your best memory from a library in childhood?

Hertfordshire County Council

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in Jul 2020

Interview

1 stage - analytical task (3 types), built the graphs. 2 stage - interview with behavioural questions After the interview i was waiting for a couple of days to get the reply. 3 stage - received an offer Criminal check took almost 2 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hertfordshire County Council

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in Dec 2019

Interview

Telephone interview with agency fiest who deaceibed the role and asked to match agaianst aspirations and expectations and then F2F interview with Council which was also on similar lines. Environment was very welcoming and encouraging. Completely two way stream of communication.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hertfordshire County Council

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council

Interview

3 person panel, pretty basic. Each of them had a turn at asking questions, they didn't seem to be interested in anyone being too adventurous, my ideas weren't warmly welcomed. Probably looking for someone safe who will do the job and no more than that and doesn't have too many ambitions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hertford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hertford, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Problem-based presentation for 20 minutes based on the information regarding the school planning permission application. Question and answers session based on the presentation continued for 40 minutes. At the end of the interview, they showed me the office space.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council (Hemel Hempstead, England)

Interview

Panel interview and a case study and reflecting on policies and procedure of Hertfordshire County Council and how to manage complex situations. The panel were very welcoming and warm and made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Experience of the job and questions regarding the job itself
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

A 45 minute test on MS Office Followed by a weird panel interview Prep planned questions the were graded Each panel member asked questions from a sheet & another wrote down the answers

Interview Questions
  • How to meet a tight deadline under pressure

Hertfordshire County Council

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertfordshire County Council in Mar 2018

Interview

Interview with 2 people based on experience / knowledge and skills. Lasted about 45 minutes with a chance for me to ask questions at the end. Selected interview time slot on line was given a good insight into the team and their priorities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews