ICP Nurseries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ICP Nurseries

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICP Nurseries

Nursery Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ives, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (Saint Ives, East of England, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview was done via video call, as was living in wales at the time. Then was asked a series of questions including experience and laws around childcare. The interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Experience with children in a childcare setting.   1 Answer

Nursery Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

I got called in for an interview and we went through my previous experience working with children and my goals for the future in childcare and what I could bring to the team.

Early Years Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bishops Stortford, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (Bishops Stortford, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Felt very comfortable and relaxed. The manager went through the questions and then observed me with the children to ensure I was right for the job.
    I was spoken to professionally and felt very welcome in the setting. The setting had a calm feel and I instantly wanted to stay.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about current policies and procedures and spoke about the importance of Safeguarding children.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.