ICP Nurseries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICP Nurseries

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (London, England) in May 2020

Interview

Due to the lack of staffing and rushed induction I only sent in my CV. I didn't have an interview. I was thrown into the deep end from my first day of working for ICP nursery in a room that was out of ration with no Level 3.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were ask as I didn't have an interview.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very smooth with fantastic communication throughout . I contacted the nursery direct and we had a short discussion about my relevant experience and the manager told me a lot about the lovely nursery . I was then asked to send my CV and was invited to an interview a few days later .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (London, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was pleasant not as nerve racking as I had initially anticipated. The panel were lovely took their time in asking questions and gave me the opportunity to ask questions too. I was able to relax very quickly which made the rest of the interview easier.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your childcare experience in the past or present, highlighting any managerial experience you have had.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ives, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (Saint Ives, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Interview was done via video call, as was living in wales at the time. Then was asked a series of questions including experience and laws around childcare. The interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with children in a childcare setting.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (London, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I got called in for an interview and we went through my previous experience working with children and my goals for the future in childcare and what I could bring to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bishops Stortford, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICP Nurseries (Bishops Stortford, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Felt very comfortable and relaxed. The manager went through the questions and then observed me with the children to ensure I was right for the job. I was spoken to professionally and felt very welcome in the setting. The setting had a calm feel and I instantly wanted to stay.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about current policies and procedures and spoke about the importance of Safeguarding children.
RSS Feed</>Embed