ID Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ID Medical Interview Questions

Interviews at ID Medical

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Wasn't the warmest. Quite strange, not much concrete structure. Went on the floor and then did a test. Left thinking what did I just sit through. It didn't feel personable, it felt cold and at times condescending.

Bid Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Job advertised via agency whose rep used to work at ID so provided valuable personal insight. Hiring manager chemistry and attitude excellent; I could see myself working with him and company quite easily. Format was more conversational than structured.

Interview Questions

• Why I’m interested in a role more junior than my experience suggests   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England) in June 2017.

Interview

it was a phone call from the recruiter who wanted to fill up a position straight away as i agreed im previous sales person and recuruited already had my cv

Interview Questions

• offered interview the next day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Two initial telephone interviews, followed by an in house assessment day.
    The assessment consisted in a presentation from a member of higher management, written tests (counting, work prioritising), group debate, standing out from the crowd (as they request), an interview phase with a member of management.

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview - Brief chat with member of recruitment team.

Nursing Assessment Day - I was given a tour of ID Medical, met some of the current staff, sat through some presentations, completed some group exercises, and finally had 1 to 1 interviews at the end of the day.

I was called back for a second interview with the Doctors Team - I was interviewed separately by 2 different managers from the team I had been selected to go into.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to make this a long term career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more than the maximum they are offering, and they will offer you the maximum if you hold out - someone from the same stage of training did exactly this.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ID Medical.

Interview

Comfortable interview asking about previous experiences and finding out about myself. It was very relaxed. Got to sit with one of the Senior consultants and get a feel of the job listening to calls. Was then asked what I learnt from the experience

Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ID Medical (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Straight forward nice people. Upto date skills required and relevant training certificates. Mandatory training. All can be done over the phone with minimal effort and they make the process smooth and easy

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England).

Interview

Telephone interview and then a 1 on 1 interview with 1 manager. Then buddy up with someone for 15 minutes and then another interview with another manager. Very quick process and then got a phone call about 2 hours after offering me the position.

Data Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ID Medical (Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Not detailed..basically a sweatshop..they just check that you have the right to work and you’re ‘inducted’ in and I use that term very, very lightly..not a place to be proud of working.

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ID Medical (Milton Keynes, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Busy office, people seem to be sat very close together, very noisy. Was kept waiting and heard raised voices, felt it was disorganised chaos with an unprofessional feel. Not a nice experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.