IQVIA Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

IQVIA Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Logical reasoning and english is round1.
Round 2 medium programming 2 questions of about 1 hour.
Technical interview which is sometimes technical or stress interview.
hr interview which means you are 75% selected

Interview Questions

• who is the best sachin or kohli?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Not at all professional and recruiters with 0(I would even give -ve) communication skill , First round was logical and verbal (36 ques),
    Second round programming test -printing prime no.s and paranthesis balancing it should compile and satisfy all the test cases,
    Third round was TR, The most unprofessional interview experience I have ever had, The interviewer asked me to explain the projects and he said he had 8 years experience, he never understood my English I had to repeat 2 to 3 times so that he understood, not a single question of technical was asked, he has no idea of current technologies, For a second I felt practical Viva is way better than this, Teachers have way more knowledge than this guy. I didn't know how they selected him as an interviewer.
    Next round was Hr round for which I was waiting for my turn to come, after waiting for 4 hrs they say we have found our requirements so others no hard feelings, people were like hr is yet to be done, how can they select before finishing the interview process, they give us the reason we have met our requirements you guys can apply off campus. I suggest you not to accept the offer as their main focus is on pharma
    and as an IT guy you won't have many projects to work on and a job change will also be difficult as you'll will be working with same set of pharma clients and on very few platforms. This was just my opinion anyways All the best ;)

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2017.

Interview

Total of 4 rounds
    1- aptitude
    2- programing round
    3- technical interview
    4- HR interview

Knowledge of *database and data analytics is a plus point. They asked about all the programing languages which were in the resume..

Techinical interview was difficult as they check for indepth knowledge

Interview Questions

• questions based on projects and programing languages   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied from a job portal. First round was an online test which was supposed to be given from home, Quants and English-Level Easy. The shortlists were called for an interview in a well known university in Bangalore. Second round was GD (Elimination round). Third round was Technical interview- Most questions based on projects and basic OOPS and DBMS questions. Fourth round was again a technical interview-DS and Algorithms questions. FInal round was HR round-Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions from projects and basic OOPS, DBMS and DS.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.