Immunocore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Immunocore Interview Questions

Interviews at Immunocore

2.7

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore in December 2020.

Interview

Applied online in November 2020, interviewed online in December 2020. Interview panel were two employees from Immunocore and overall the interview was very pleasant and they were very friendly and I got the opportunity to ask questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Immunocore in December 2020.

Interview

Applied online. I had a interviewed via video link, which went OK, but they never disclosed the salary. They said they will come back next week. 3 days later, I asked HR directly about salary range but within an hour, they sent me a rejection message.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage requirements in less formal environment?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Immunocore in October 2020.

Interview

A 40-minute interview consisting of 2 panelists asking me rudimentary questions regarding my experience, technical skills, qualifications, and my interest in their company. They told me they would make their considerations in the following week, though I received a rejection one hour later.

Interview Questions

• What do you see on an SDS-PAGE?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore.

Interview

I applied online and it took few weeks to hear back from the company. Then I got a panel interview and a short talk with HR. Interview was average, mostly with behavioural questions (dealing with stress, how do you handle challenges, difficult co-workers etc). The HR discussed potential employment terms. After the interview it took few weeks to hear back abut the result.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions - conflict management, dealing with stress   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore.

Interview

The interview was relatively informal. I wasn't asked to present anything or prepare anything in advance.
    The interview was split between a technical section (which lasted half an hour) and an HR section (another 30 minutes). The technical section of the interview was pretty straight forwards, the panel were friendly but seemed relatively inexperienced and struggled to answer some of my questions.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore (Oxford, England) in November 2017.

Interview

First interview stage with line manager (1 hour) - competency based interview.

Second stage involved another meeting with the line manager to go into further detail on a couple of key competencies. Then met with 2 Directors (seperately) - going through CV history followed by an informal meeting with the team (total of ~3 hours)

Anonymous Employee in Milton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore (Milton, East of England, England).

Interview

Focused on science, with friendly approach from the panel and on time. Questions on my previous research and on my current understanding on the company's platform. I didn't get the 'tricky' ones but this could be just out of chance.

Anonymous Employee in Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore (Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England) in August 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview I have ever attended! I met with three lead scientists. The atmosphere was relaxed and very friendly. They were interested about my skills. They were focusing on my interests, and what I would like to do in the future. My lack of experience in immunology wasn't a problem at all. They were open to my questions. Before the team meeting I met with the head of HR. She is a very friendly and welcoming lady. I had a very nice conversation with her. All in all the whole team were very welcoming and friendly. I felt that they are a looking for team members, not just an employee. Thank you for the opportunity again!

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore (Abingdon, England).

Interview

It was more general. There is group of senior level of scientists who take interview about your interests and technical background. Another step of interview involves talking with HR followed by a tour to labs of the company. They try to create Less stressful and informal environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore.

Interview

I applied by E-mail to a position advertised on Immunocore.com and was invited for an interview.
    On the day I had a chat with a friendly HR officer, then I was interviewed by three Scientific group leaders. I was given a tour of the labs and had a coffee with a few team members. Later I had a 1:1 meeting with the Head of Department.
    It was a good experience all round. I am hugely passionate about Immunology and Immunotherapy and it was great to discuss things with like minded people.
    The interview questions tested my knowledge and experience but it felt like a two way process, I was being tested but the interviewers were also keen to promote themselves and Immunocore to me.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Immunocore's ImmTAC platform compares to other cancer immunotherapy strategies?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.