Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 29 Nov 2018

2.7

Sort:

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I interviewed for a role at a innovation lab/arm at Ipsos, Ipsos Strategy. It was a bit of a nightmare. I started out excited about the role as it seemed like a good fit with room to grow, though according to Glassdoor the pay cut would be large from my then consulting firm. However, the first couple of people I spoke to seemed very nice and passionate which made me excited about the role. But, the process dragged on and on, with repetitive questions and little concern for work hours (I had 7 or 9 phone interviews over a period of weeks during business hours) to the point that I had gotten staffed on a project I loved at my then firm and had also received other higher paying offers from larger, more renowned companies (including one of their clients, a "car start up). Moreover, the other companies went very fast-recruiter screen, quick team screens, onsites, which highlighted how drawn out this process was. By the time I had my last interview, I didn't think the firm would be a good fit--obviously, they thought the same as I didn't get an offer. They also repeatedly told me that they were interviewing a lot of people for that position, which I found weird. The last guy I spoke to kept trying to souse out where I was applying, which also felt odd. In retrospect, with respect to my time, I wish they had either had a super day or something instead of endless interviews. I suppose it fits the whole startup environment that they have going on but as an employed candidate, it was a turn off and a hassle.

Interview Questions

• Is that a firm you're also interviewing at?
      How would you roll out product xyz in this market?   1 Answer

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

There are 2 phone interviews by the top executives of the company more of technical and HR interview type. Then I was called for a full day of interview with 6 people across various categories mostly asking about the questions related to data mapping into the system and table designing. 3 interviews were normal interviews and other 3 were normal interviews accessing my other skills.

Interview Questions

• If you have two excel sheets with this columns, how would you map it with the master excel sheet so that data can be extracted at that granular level   Answer Question

Client Service Interview

Interview

Very long, and drawn out

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in September 2012.

Interview

i went through a recruiter so the process was fairly fast...went in for two interviews first met with the manager and then came back to meet with the VP and had a phone interview with the SVP

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was long and tedious but also enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, but they offered me more than I expected or asked for.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipsos (Culver City, CA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

First I received a call. Once I passed that initial test, I was brought in and interviewed with every department. The interview was a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, they offered a strong deal

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos in April 2017.

Interview

For me it was a 15 minute interview with someone at HR and a week later an hour interview with the leadership at the location and department that was interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in market research/working at Ipsos?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Not extremely formal process was done all over the phone or through Skype. I had to reach out after the first round interview to say that I was still interested for a chance at the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative data?   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

interview process was split into 3 parts over the course of 2 weeks: 1. telephone interview w/ HR; 2. analytical & written exam taken at the campus (timed for 45 min); 3. on the same day as exam, had 1:1 interview on campus with multiple leads from different departments

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bellevue, WA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a couple of weeks. After that, it was a pretty quick turnaround to the final interview process. All four people I interviewed with were very nice, and seemed to have an interest in how I approached problem solving and how I might fit in with the group and perform in the work environment. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you got to the end of a presentation in front of a client and they asked you to make changes to the research that would take you out of budget, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.