Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated 20 Nov 2017

2.7

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Not extremely formal process was done all over the phone or through Skype. I had to reach out after the first round interview to say that I was still interested for a chance at the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative data?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview where I had to record my answers to interview questions. The whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but the questions were basic.

I was kind of disappointed when they told me based on my answers that I will not qualify for another interview even though the video interview went well and I answered their questions to expectation. I thought that there would be additional follow up just based on the fact that I didn't talk to anyone, just to a program.

Interview Questions

• What are you challenges working with data? Why do you want to work in the market research industry? Describe a time when you used a creative solution to a problem. Describe a time when it was important for you to pay attention to detail.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very long and extensive. I had 3 phone interviews and heard back from each of the interviews fairly quick. And then I had an in person interview where I met with 3 different people. Ask the basic interview questions and pretty informal. They said I would hear back either way. I hadn't heard back for a week so I emailed the HR and no response. I emailed the HR again a week later and no response so I assume I had just been ghosted. HR finally emailed me back more than 3 weeks later asking to speak on the phone. HR called me after all that time to let me know they went with another candidate. Very weird....

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipsos (Norwalk, CT (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was given a list of topics that I needed to cover in a PowerPoint presentation in front of 5 people. The presentation took about 20 minutes to do. After the presentation, I had a conversation covering a wide array of interview questions with the same group. My experience was extremely positive as everyone was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was not really a question, but it was how to best present the topics that they wanted covered.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in the NYC office with the director of the team and the global leader of the division. The interview took just under an hour and consisted mainly of behavioral questions. Both interviewers provided good insights on the division within Ipsos and the structure of the role.

Interview Questions

• -Walk us through your resume
      -What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
      -What is your preferred management style?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was contacted by a recruiter and I did a phone interview. I was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after the phone interview in their new york office.

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

interview process was split into 3 parts over the course of 2 weeks: 1. telephone interview w/ HR; 2. analytical & written exam taken at the campus (timed for 45 min); 3. on the same day as exam, had 1:1 interview on campus with multiple leads from different departments

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos in April 2017.

Interview

For me it was a 15 minute interview with someone at HR and a week later an hour interview with the leadership at the location and department that was interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in market research/working at Ipsos?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

had a phone interview with the head of the business unit. then met with two senior guys. they just laughed when i asked what the culture was like.

Interview Questions

• super generic questions. a good part of one interview was spent with them complaining about a former employee and a current employee. once i joined the company, it was clear that everyone was unhappy on my team.

Classy   Answer Question

Analyst Development Program - Connect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to the career fair and attended an information session at my University. Applied online. Started with a brief phone interview from HR that was more figuring out if you would be a good fit for the program. Then was invited to the downtown (Chicago) office for a series of interviews. First was an assessment with some simple word math problems and testing how you understand and can simplify complex data. Then had 3 interviews for about 45 minutes each with 2 interviewers in each session. Questions were mostly behavioral and asking about your past experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite tv ad?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.