Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ipsos Interview Questions

Interviews at Ipsos

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I interviewed for an internship as an independent contractor, and the process was fairly simple. I met with two research managers, and it was a fairly typical interview where they asked about personality, tendencies, and some technical knowledge of market research.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with the market research industry and the formation of surveys?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple video recorded questions, assessment, then in person interview took place after the results were in from the assessment. Hiring manager seemed to be very positive individual who really listens to what you have to say.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Generally pleasant experience, was recruited via LinkedIn and had an offer in about one months time from the initial contact. There were about 5 separate interviews with different people throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions about management, prioritization of tasks, working individually versus on a team etc.   Answer Question

Reserach Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of video and phone interviews. First I did a one way-video interview and then then had a call with the recruiter. After, I had an aptitude test including data analysis and algebra word problems. Then there were multiple video interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time when you had problems communicating? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The initial interview was a one-way video interview, with five or six questions, followed by a very simple phone interview to go over the salary and expectations of the job. The third interview was actually three thirty minute interviews, conducted virtually because of covid. It was more nerve-racking than it needed to be, the process was very smooth, and I heard back two weeks later, after the Christmas holiday.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project you had and how you managed your time?   Answer Question

SVP-Technology Interview

Interview

Comfortable, and open conversations, with a clear view on needs. Alignment on challenges, were clear, with a view to the future needs of a organization in a shifting landscape. Technology implementation needs were discussed with and open mind towards new ideas and paths to creation of solutions.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of Governance processes, and project management   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

The initial interview was a recorded video session. The questions were typical for a first round interview, and you had the opportunity to re-record your responses. The second round interview was a phone call with the manager.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was not really hard as I was interviewed as an intern. The whole process is pretty smooth. Every basic behavioral question is pretty much for the process. Quant questions are required for tech positions.

Senior Research Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who initiated interview process, began process over email sharing resume and expectations then moved to phone interviews. Interviews in person were withheld due to Covid, but the expectation was that those would be normally conducted for the typical interview process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of thirty-minute phone interviews and one final on-site interview by Human Resources and Tech member from the group. The on-site interview took three hours. Four people interviewed me. The questions are somewhat similar. There are few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Why are you suitable for the position?
      How do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.