Kearney Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 516 of over 516 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kearney

Kearney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Structured interview rounds. Behavioral interviews were focused heavily on conflict resolution, problem solving and leadership. Most of the case interviews focused on operations. Round 1 1 behavioral interview, 1 case interview on Operations Design Round 2 2 case interviews - Case 1 : UX / Product Design and Case 2 : Operations Planning, 1 behavioral interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney (Milan) in Jul 2021

Interview

Un' esperienza discriminatoria: la responsabile della Selezione mi invita a quello che chiamano "Speed Date" (sic), 15 minuti di faccia a faccia via Teams. Nel mio CV non metto la data di nascita e le date di diploma e laurea proprio per arginare la discriminazione di età. E la prima domanda che mi viene posta è proprio quella. Dedotto che ho circa 40 anni, il colloquio si trasforma in un dialogo kafkiano in cui mi spiega che alla mia età inseriscono solo Manager, che è più facile inserire ragazzi più giovani e che, tutto ad un tratto, non ci sono esigenze in linea con il mio profilo. Domande sulle capacità ed esperienze: ZERO. Dialogo proseguito via chat LinkedIn, in cui mi vengono ipocritamente inviate le belle Policy di non discriminazione del Gruppo. Che oggi, nel 2021, si debbano ancora verificare delle situazioni del genere è INDEGNO. Non perdete tempo con questa società.

Interview Questions
  • Qual è la data in cui si è laureato?

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

The interview was conducted on video. And I've had a total of half an hour of interviews. Based on my Les Jume, I've asked more than 15 questions. No case interviews or pit interviews were being prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kearney

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Applied for the Dubai Office. Fit + Case Interviews format. There was a strong emphasis on brainstorming rather than quantitative thinking. Case was difficult and the problem being faced was quite unusual.

Interview Questions
  • Why Middle East? What is an example of when you had to show initiative?

Kearney

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Très classique, un seul entretien de 30 minutes après sélection sur CV. L'entretien portait sur la motivation et sur le parcours, et sur un brain teaser (voir ci-dessous). La question était très classique.

Interview Questions
  • Combien de balles de ping-pong peut-on faire tenir dans un avion de ligne ?

Kearney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

There is an online application, followed by an online assessment and 2 rounds of interviews. Interviews were fit interview followed by case interview, with 2 interviews per round. There is also an interview buddy assigned.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you had to learn something new outside of a classroom and how did you do it?

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

I reached out to the HR and she replied around a month later. Kearney is very competitive in the region that I applied, so can imagine that she does not have time to reply all email in her inbox. Overall, it was a very friendly and professional interview experience. only did 2 rounds, coz i failed the second round case interview. But still very friendly environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kearney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

cases and fit questions, few people from the company different level interviewed me to get an idea how good I am at problem solving and maths and structuring. normal consulting interview process but I believe it was more fit focused as they r looking for someone to share company's values

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Really good. People are very nice and kind. I have switch emails with the Human Resources responsible and she was really kind. I was late in the application process. I look keen to apply to next year.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, Vienna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney (Vienna, Vienna)

Interview

* 3 interviews (Asscociate, Principal, Partner) - 1 hour each * behavioural and case for the associate and principal interview * 5 brain teaser and time for question for the partner interview

Interview Questions
  • * Situation with conflict in a team * Situation were I managed a team * what am I passionate about * Maths Brain teaser (Pythagoras' theorem, Revenue/Profit/Cost, cylinder surface, contribution margin, gross profit, etc.)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 516 Interviews