Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was OK. 2 technical interviews and 1 Manager and 1 HR interview. They mailny concentrated on efficiency of algorithm as well as logic. They encouraged me to write the code efficiently.They have tested in many areas.Mainly they asking about the Algorithms and Datastructures.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Rigorous Technical Interviews. Had 3 technical interviews after the regular aptitude and coding rounds. Concentrated on the approach of the applicant rather than whether he gets the appropriate answer or not.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first round was written, then selected students were called for two technical rounds then students who cleared these two rounds were called for HR round. Questions were easy and mainly from data structures.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

The interview process was OK. There was an online test on the basis of which shortlisting was done.It was followed up by the PPT(pre placement talk) , 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The management of the interview rounds were not so good as all the interview rounds were happening simultaneously and not in a proper organised manner.

Interview Questions

• The online test included 2 sections - aptitude and coding. The technical interviews focussed largely on problem solving with strings, data structures and a bit of database management system. I was also asked to write an algo on BST.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Everything went fine
    First asked me to introduce about myself
    And later discussed about my project as well as skills
    They have tested in many areas.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

5 rounds of elimination. Starts with basic aptitude and basic programming and goes up to data structures, logic development. Difficulty level increases with each round. Interviewer makes sure that the interviewee is comfortable and adapts his questions based on the interest, domain and expertise of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Code to form palindromes from a given string   Answer Question
    • C code to print a smiley with a changing expression based on an input from -5 to 5 where -5 is unhappy and 5 is happy.   Answer Question
    • Sort a million element array with only 3 possible values.   Answer Question
    • Dual signature concept in Information Security   Answer Question
    • Operating systems - scheduling algorithms   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round : 60min online test
    2nd & 3rd round : Technical and Hr interview by 3rd party
    4th round: technical interview
    5th round : technical+ HR
    6th round: Mangerial Round
    7th round :telephony round

Interview Questions

• Basically Java
      about your project
      3 to 4 data structure program
      Sql   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Through College .I attended through Off campus interview .It took one day for me .Written test followed by 2 technical rounds .Interview is based on programming skills and about project nothing else.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

it is a 5 round interview which has aptitude coding and 3 personal interview rounds
    written test has
    aptitude
    mathematics
    technical questions

main concentration is on data structures and algorithms

Good company

prepare well

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There are four rounds 1. Written test( Coding and Aptitude and English)2. Group Discussion 3. Technical Round 4. Psychometric Test 5. HR Round. Once we clear all rounds, they will 2-3 months training with certification test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.