Kony Associate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kony Associate Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

2.9

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The Hiring process was similar to all the renowned tech companies.
1)Online Test
2)Technical Round 1
3) Technical Round 2
4) HR
 They are very particular about hiring the best of the best.250 appeared for online test 65 were shortlisted and then only 4 were selected.
All the Interview processes were good and the interviewer will make you comfortable before they proceed for the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

There are 5 of hiring process in kony.
    First round was written round which consists of 3 coding questions and 10 technical mcq questions . Approx 450 student sit in the written round out of which only 45 cleared .
    2nd round was technical round they ask 2 coding questions based on Linked list and array.
    3rd round was also technical round , in this round interviewer ask coding questions from trees , array etc.
    Final round was HR.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Noida (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview rounds are after a test which includes basic aptitude,logical and two coding questions.
    Interview process has 3 rounds, two technical and 1 HR round.
    Cleared the 1st technical round and haven't cleared 2nd technical round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions : on exceptions, string literals
      Selection sort   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

one aptitude test and one technical exam for screening ,one coding test with 3 coding questions,2 rounds of coding interview and one telephone interview of HR(just for formality).
    I applied for post of associate engineer(intern).Internship is for 1 year

Interview Questions

• Find the next palindrome of a given number,merge sort,finding duplicate numbers in a array and others from geeksforgeeks   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony in February 2017.

Interview

Interviwers are very cool and friendly. Had 3 rounds in total. 1st round was a coding round held online. 2nd round was a F2F with a Team Lead. 3rd round was a F2F with VP of the department.

Interview Questions

• Sorting, Deadlocks, Questions on projects, OOPS concepts and was asked to design a System to book flight tickets.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1st Round (online test's ): Quants,Reasoning,Technical,Coding
    2nd Round (Technical Interview): level 1:oops concepts, DS( for me : to implement stacks)
    level 2 :again DS (merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space)
    3rd Round HR

Interview Questions

• To implement stacks, Merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was 4 rounds :
    Written test
    Technical 1
    Technical 2
    HR

Interview was lengthy process and had to wait for long
    But the interviewers are nice and coperative people and first they make us comfortable.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds. 1 written 2 technical. 1st round is written where you get aptitude test and then one codig round where you have to code in their machine in any language you want. After that you can get to 1st technical round. If you do good you might get opportunity to work in Platform team, but, for that, you will be interviewed for some more rounds.

Interview Questions

• 1. Implement queue using stack.
      2. Reverse words of a Statement/String.
      3. Malloc/Calloc?
      4. Threads.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at hyderabad location. Process took 3 hours to finish. Received the offer letter withen 2days. It was a planned and it did not get a lot of time. First round was technical round and second round was manager round. Since i joined as a fresher I didnt have any HR round.

Interview Questions

• Reverse traversal of linked list.
      Reversing a string.
      Prime numbers in a range.
      Reversing number without using loops.
      Java OOPs concepts with examples.
      Patterns formation code.
      Algorithm used to design lift movement.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

there was two written rounds one aptitude and one coding round through cocubes
    I was called for interview at kony hyderabad
    the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list in 0(n).
    the interviwer wanted to optimized code for any problem
    different questions for shortlisted students

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.