Kurt Geiger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kurt Geiger Interview Questions

Interviews at Kurt Geiger

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (New York, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was brief and friendly. It was a one on one with the manager in which she asked me a few simple questions about myself and my past experience. She also inquired what I would bring to this position and what my preferred salary would be.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in sales before?
      Have you ever been paid commission?
      Are you aware of our product?
      Who told you about our job opening?
      Where did you first hear about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the start and end of my employment. I was also able to negotiate what my started wage would be and when my hours would be. They were very flexible.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Friendly and informative in a casual setting. Followed a set of standard interviews questions. I felt at ease the whole time. Decision was made quickly and I was contacted within a few days.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic questions given on experience and customer support. How to use systems and how many hours you are available to do. Eat questions and not too intimidating. Personable and professional

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger in February 2020.

Interview

One group interview on the shop floor as an opportunity to showcase selling techniques and then a one on one interview to get to know your personality and previous experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to go in for an interview. It was a little wait to be seen by the manager but everyone was lovely. She asked a few questions and it was very simple and straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Durham, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job on indeed.com then I received a call from one of the managers informing me that they wanted me to come in for an interview. they asked me a few simple questions such as my availability etc on the phone

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2019.

Interview

Was contacted via email by someone from their HR team to arrange an interview. The initial interview was to be conducted by telephone. With date and time agreed, I cleared my diary for a couple of hours that day and awaited a call. Nobody called. I waited 30 minutes before going back into my emails to try find a contact number for their HR team. There was a name but no direct contact number attached to the email. I emailed the HR team back to let them know that nobody called me on the time of my interview. I got no response. It was a complete waste of my time. So- they arranged a telephone interview with me and didn't call on the time of the interview. Then when I tried to contact them to find out what happened I get no response.

Waste of time

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Informal interview in their staff room above the store. Manager was nice and welcoming and asked me some basic interview questions.
    Never heard back about the job so I assume I was unsuccessful.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Glasgow, Scotland) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received a very unprofessional email from the manager (who asked me to come in for an interview on a day I said I was unavailable). When I arrived at the interview I was made to wait 15 minutes until they could track down the manger, who didn't even carry out the interview!! The interview barely lasted 10 minutes then the lady said she has run out of questions to ask. I was then told I'd be a great fit with my experience and I would receive feedback the following week. It has been almost 4 weeks since the interview and I have still not heard back!

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rushden, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Rushden, East Midlands, England).

Interview

The old manager rang me she seemed really excited on the phone to meet me. We met at Cafe Nero and honestly if your bubbly it just felt like a natural conversation. I then spent 2 minutes on the shop floor greeting costumers and that was it job offered!

Interview Questions

• What made me right for this position   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.