L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,081 of over 2.1K interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

At first it was done digitally and with artificial intelligence. And then there would be video interview. That's how far I knew because I'm not done with the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • One of them is describing leadership experience in 1 minute
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Paris)

Interview

J'ai passé un entretien avec une intelligence artificielle puis un responsable RH m'a contactée pour passer un entretien avec ma future manager. L'entretien a duré une heure et j'ai eu un retour au bout d'une semaine.

Interview Questions
  • - Raconter une situation en entreprise où vous avez dû géré une difficulté dans votre travail.
  • - Comment agissez-vous lorsque l'un.e de vos collègue se sent dans une situation inconfortable au travail ?
  • - Pourquoi avoir choisi L'Oréal ?

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

The first stage is we register the form online. Then we should answer some of the questions by bot. Then invited to do a digital interview to answer 3 questions. We should describe with a real situation for each of questions, then we directly receive the result about our strength and area to be developed

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a situation where you were presented with a problem outside of your comfort zone

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

6 step process: 1) initial online application through L’Oréal careers 2) phone screening with NY/NJ office HR 3) teams panel interview 4) second final teams panel interview 5) background check 6) drug screen Pay and benefits were very competitive so I didn’t try to negotiate salary, only asked to push back start date. Everyone was very professional and personable. Be yourself, but have planned examples to handle typical S.T.A.R. type questions. They pushed my start date back so I could help my former employer turn over responsibilities. Very flexible and kind people.

Interview Questions
  • What you’ve done, conflict with team member, disagreement with management
  • A time you had a conflict with a team member, a time you disagreed with management, a time you improved a process

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

I found Very difficult interview process, and to be poorly managed managed, there was not great communication skills, it took a while to hear back. I had to follow up several times

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

First, a few questions to answer online. Then an interview with HR and finally a last interview with 2 people from the team. Overall a very fast process and very enjoyable from start to end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Pretty standard process, initial phone screen by HR. Then meeting with the hiring manager and interview panel. During the interviews: standard walking through the resume, answering some behavioral questions, meeting and greeting different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Smooth and efficent process. first two rounds via web later if shortlisted the process goes further. they communicate everythign very clearly via email and even on their website the entire process is mentioned even before you apply.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioural interview questions and also situation based questions can be expected

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Foi uma dinâmica em grupo. Dividiram os candidatos em dois grupos e pediram para cada grupo resolver um case e depois chegar em um consenso sobre qual case seria melhor para a empresa seguir.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

3 colloqui prima di quello in sede. Primi colloqui con una hr di Adecco e poi l'ultimo in sede. Il processo di selezione è stato lungo e piuttosto duro.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,081 Interviews