Lead Forensics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Lead Forensics

2.7

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

This interview process was very frustrating to me. My recruiter did a fantastic job in communicating with me, she took the time to prep me for every interview that I had ( which was a total of about 5). After I reached the 3rd interview i had met everyone that I would be working with directly and they all agreed that I would be a great addition to the team. Of my last 2 interviews, 1 was with the CEO and this is where my frustrations started. Up to this point, all of my interviews had been the same and asked the same questions, I pride myself in my interview ability. However, in my interview with the CEO, he asked the same questions as well but instead of trying to see who I was as a person and see if I would fit it seemed like he wanted me to fit into a certain box of who he wanted to hire. For example, I was asked one question multiple times and probed to change my answer. In my opinion, if you did not like my answer, why try to ask 2-3 more times to get me to change an answer about myself. I was told I did not get the job because they didn't believe I had "true grit" which was very offensive. Apparently they through I would be a perfect fit personality wise, education wise, but for some reason I did not get the position. Overall, I was lead to believe that I would receive the position, just be myself. It was an unnecessarily long process. A little more transparency would have been nice.

Interview Questions

Lead Forensics Response

6 Jul 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am sorry you feel as though your experience with us through your interview process has not been as transparent as it should have been. I have recently been reviewing the number of stages we have for our whole recruitment process, and what happens during each stage, and as a result we will be refining that to ensure all candidates understand up front what the overall process looks like. Aligned to that we will be providing feedback after each stage, so thank you again for your comments which will help us further improve our recruitment processes.
    Steve, CPO

SDR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

A recruiter called and asked me if I would be interested after talking to me about what I was looking for and said had I heard of Lead Forensics, which I had interviewed with just six months before and said no to them because nothing seemed worth my time. I told her this and that I was open to talk of course. She initially asked me if I could do a 7am meeting since Atlanta is 5 hours difference from London where she was calling from. The person calling me was in the same time zone though. So I was out of sorts when he texted me asked why I was not ready. He met with me over a teams call and talked to me for a few minutes then decided I wasn't clear headed enough so perhaps we should just reschedule. I later got a response that there would be no reschedule because they did not like the answer I gave.

Interview Questions

• He asked if understood the title and what I would be doing.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was straight forward. Took two hours. 30 mins of objection handling and 1 1/2 going over resume and questions. Read all the info they give before hand as it will be greatly needed.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics.

Interview

-Very clean and efficient recruitment process in regards to interviewing. Initial phone interview with recruiter - in person interview with hiring manager - in person/ Skype interview with senior leader - offer.
    - No negotiation when it comes to salary based on each position and experience.
    - Commission structure/ OTE not documented in offer letter and no process in place to provide that information.
    - Commitments and expectations from the organization are often overpromised and underdelivered.

Interview Questions

• General format - Describe a situation where/ in which you had to decide/ do x/y/z? Why?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was painless and straight forward. after submitting my resume i was called within a few days by the most pleasant sounding recruiter i've dealt with in a while.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to teach or demonstrate to someone how to use a tool or how to preform a function. (not verbatim)   1 Answer
    • Explain your current or past job   1 Answer
    • Detail your process of assisting a client who is brand new to using a tool you are selling.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Not entirely sure -- scheduled a phone screen multiple times, but HR never actually called.

Have heard of companies being this unprofessional, but it makes me thankful I am not desperate for a position/I seemingly dodged a bullet if a company will not make a scheduled call.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

I have three referrals that work there and they told me it should be a phone screen and then from there they would bring you in for an interview set to take place a few days after the call. I scheduled my phone interview with the recruiter and on the time we agreed to speak she never called. I waited about an hour and emailed the recruiter letting her know if she ran late that was fine we can reschedule. She emailed me back saying she had called but I never answered. I was waiting by my phone and even after had to record of the call. No big deal, rescheduled the phone interview and again she was late in calling. Went through the interview and thought it went well. At the end she told me I would hear from someone one way or another to discuss next steps or if I did not get the position. It was an overall very negative experience and turned me off from the company, she was very curt and would even cut off my answers when I got the main point out. At the end of the interview instead of "Thanks for taking the time," or "have a good day," she just hung up while I was in the middle of saying have a good day. Just a very odd experience. I have been in sales for 8 years and have managed a few sales floors myself. First time I have ever seen a recruiter push people away with how "overwhelming busy" they are.

Interview Questions

• Asked about comfort levels of dialing, held to performance goals, and being held accountable to those goals.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lead Forensics.

Interview

We never even made it to the interview. The recruiter reached out to me, I told her while I am employed, I wouldn't mind hearing them out. The day of the phone screen call, the recruiter called me right at the time of the call, to inform me that they would be unable to make it. Asked if we could reschedule to the next day or the following. I told them either one was fine. Never heard a peep from them after that phone call.

Granted, I had an interview a couple of years prior, and it did not go well (I was out of work for some time and came across as a bit desperate), but they reached out to me this time. They found me on LinkedIn 2 years later, and requested I speak with them. Take the negative reviews to heart, because this company obviously doesn't care how they come across in any form or fashion.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Meet with Sales Directors and they test your phone skills. Went over sales skills, etc. What are you motivated by - money, challenge, etc. One on one or one on two. have you listen to phone calls to get your take on them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Lead Forensics? Can you cold call 100 or more dials per day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had scheduled calls with THREE different recruiters at Lead Forensics. Not one of them called at the scheduled time. Two of them reached out over A WEEK later to reschedule after the missed interview time. I complied and reschedule the times. Still, they never called! This company's recruiting team is a complete joke. Two of the recruiters reached out to me about the position and the third contacted me after I applied online. I have recruiting experience and I would never treat my candidates' time in this manner. I lost all respect for this company after this experience. Again, the phone screen/ interview never occurred due to the incompetence of these recruiters to keep their schedules straight.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.