Lead Forensics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lead Forensics Interview Questions

Interviews at Lead Forensics

2.8

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lead Forensics.

Interview

We never even made it to the interview. The recruiter reached out to me, I told her while I am employed, I wouldn't mind hearing them out. The day of the phone screen call, the recruiter called me right at the time of the call, to inform me that they would be unable to make it. Asked if we could reschedule to the next day or the following. I told them either one was fine. Never heard a peep from them after that phone call.

Granted, I had an interview a couple of years prior, and it did not go well (I was out of work for some time and came across as a bit desperate), but they reached out to me this time. They found me on LinkedIn 2 years later, and requested I speak with them. Take the negative reviews to heart, because this company obviously doesn't care how they come across in any form or fashion.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

LinkedIn Apply > Call with Recruiter > Face to Face with Recruiter > Face to Face with CEO. It was between me and another candidate in the end so I had to do a cold call role play to pretend I was recruiting a candidate off of LinkedIn.

The process took about 30 days but I know now working here internally the process actually usually goes quicker.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current role? Why do you want to be a recruiter? How do you stay motivated? Etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I was invited to interview in person. That interview went well and I was asked to do a simulation assignment the following week. I did that and was asked the next week to come in for another interview with the CEO at 5pm. I got there and was told I was mistakenly scheduled an hour early and to come back at 6. I said no problem and came back at 6. No one came to interview me until about 6:30. I didn't hear anything else for about 2 weeks and got no response to my follow up call. Finally I got a call back saying the person I interviewed with the first time is leaving the company, so they wanted me to come in for the 3rd time and interview with her replacement, making this my 5th interview with this Company. I was told I would hear back the next day but once again I heard nothing. In fact I had to call multiple times before I could speak with someone. They told me they decided to go with another candidate. That's fine that they chose someone else, but to waste that much of someone's time, without them being your final candidate is careless to say the least. I caution anyone offered an interview to not allow them to run you through the ringer before finding out if you are the final candidate. It should not take 5 interviews, 3 visits to the company, and a total of 7 weeks to make a decision against someone. This was the most unprofessional interviewing experience I have ever had.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Meet with Sales Directors and they test your phone skills. Went over sales skills, etc. What are you motivated by - money, challenge, etc. One on one or one on two. have you listen to phone calls to get your take on them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Lead Forensics? Can you cold call 100 or more dials per day?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with the HR person, and then it was a phone call after that. Once the phone call process was done, I was brought in for a second interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• They asked a variety of questions that are similar to any other employer. Overall, the interview felt very similar to any other sales job I've applied for. Very friendly company as a whole though. Honestly, I would have taken the job with them had they offered it. The fit felt right for me, and if they wanted to bring me in for an interview again, I wouldn't hesitate to try again.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics.

Interview

-Very clean and efficient recruitment process in regards to interviewing. Initial phone interview with recruiter - in person interview with hiring manager - in person/ Skype interview with senior leader - offer.
    - No negotiation when it comes to salary based on each position and experience.
    - Commission structure/ OTE not documented in offer letter and no process in place to provide that information.
    - Commitments and expectations from the organization are often overpromised and underdelivered.

Interview Questions

• General format - Describe a situation where/ in which you had to decide/ do x/y/z? Why?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

I have three referrals that work there and they told me it should be a phone screen and then from there they would bring you in for an interview set to take place a few days after the call. I scheduled my phone interview with the recruiter and on the time we agreed to speak she never called. I waited about an hour and emailed the recruiter letting her know if she ran late that was fine we can reschedule. She emailed me back saying she had called but I never answered. I was waiting by my phone and even after had to record of the call. No big deal, rescheduled the phone interview and again she was late in calling. Went through the interview and thought it went well. At the end she told me I would hear from someone one way or another to discuss next steps or if I did not get the position. It was an overall very negative experience and turned me off from the company, she was very curt and would even cut off my answers when I got the main point out. At the end of the interview instead of "Thanks for taking the time," or "have a good day," she just hung up while I was in the middle of saying have a good day. Just a very odd experience. I have been in sales for 8 years and have managed a few sales floors myself. First time I have ever seen a recruiter push people away with how "overwhelming busy" they are.

Interview Questions

• Asked about comfort levels of dialing, held to performance goals, and being held accountable to those goals.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn for an inside sales position with Lead Forensics. The company is based out of the UK and are expanding into the Atlanta, GA area. The recruiter was friendly and gave me the standard phone interview and I was selected to interview with the VP of sales in Atlanta in the evening. The interviewer came out to interview me about 20 minutes late and apologized. Interview included questions about my work history and the biggest challenges I had with each occupation. Interviewer seemed tired and definitely played hardball. Compensation is 35k plus up to 20k in commission for the 1st year, and he explained how quickly one can move into higher positions as the company only promotes from within. Seemed like a decent opportunity. Near the end of the interview he informed me that he expects all employees to put in up to 12 hours days for the first few months until business ramps up; which I am not willing to do as I have a family at home. Regardless, I was accepted for a phone interview where I would attempt to pitch the product to him. This was very difficult to do, as pitching a product you have not pitched before is not easy and everytime I tried to pursue the sale, the response was "No" or "I'm not interested, perhaps we can communicate at a later time". My performance was decent at best and I did not hear from them again despite 2 follow up e-mails. If interview is successful you have a final phone interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• The part of the interview where you have to pitch the product is very difficult. I knew plenty about the industry but I did not have enough inside sales experience, which you definitely need in order to pass this part of the interview.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Informal 40 minute chat about my previous role and what I was hoping to achieve. I met with Paul the CEO and he was a really great guy. We didn't just talk about work he was very interested in my personality and my previous experiences outside of work. Both with my family and my education and he asked where I wanted to be in 5 years which really helped us both understand if I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought Lead Forensics would be the company for me?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

A phone interview asking questions about how you would handle situations. Then an in-person interview basically asking about your work history. I thought it was kind of weird that everyone was sitting at tables an no privacy. They didn't even have cublicles. I'm sure speaking with clients it's very noisy because you are literally side-by-side with your co-worker. If you can afford a building in Buckhead, you should be able to afford cubicles for your team.

Another offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.