Leidos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Leidos Interview Questions

Interviews at Leidos

2.4

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

I was contacted 2 separate times for the same position by 2 different recruiters. Their email asked me to answer a bunch of questions. Did it twice and both times they never responded back to me. That's not how you treat candidates especially someone who is applying for your recruitment department.

Interview Questions

• What is your current situation? What interested you about this position?   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Bethesda, MD (US)).

Interview

It was very frustrating actually and unprofessional, which is the last thing i expected from a fortune 500 company. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the process but the hiring manager miss out call two times and then forwarded me to another team.

Software En Interview

Interview

Very hard but good. dedicated team of people were there, made it fun but also taxing. The problems were tough but ultimately you know if you aced this the work place would be fulfilling since everyone has to get through this.

Interview Questions

• Egg drop problem with 3 eggs   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Very straight forward. Multiple interviewers. Behavioral based questions and some tech questions. Had multiple interviews. Make sure to have questions for after, they will ask. No coding questions just simple syntax and java concepts

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Very easy 1 week over the phone . They called me a few weeks later to tell me that I got the job, I had to wait on all of the Onboarding to be completed

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Applied online, received an email and scheduled a phone interview 2 weeks later. The employer seemed to have already screened many other applicants before reaching me, but the process was quick, responsive, and easy

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leidos (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Setup initial phone interview and spoke with an engineer. Waited a few weeks then got an e-mail to get setup for an on-site. Did the onsite, the questions were not difficult but do test knowledge of a programming language. Was forwarded an offer letter a few days later.

The process was extremely refreshing and straight forward. No tricks.

The people I interviewed with were extremely nice and very welcoming. They were also very experienced, I was able to get an answer to every one of my questions in excruciating detail.

If you are looking for advice - know what you are talking about. Don't skimp out on understanding the quirks of the language and where the language fails compared to an alternative. Ask interesting questions that are not just run of the mill.

Interview Questions

• Look at some code, explain what is happening, little bit of a debugging type of question.   Answer Question
    • Expanding upon the memory and performance, what issues do you see in this code and how would you fix it?   Answer Question
    • Whiteboard, implement a custom linked list, explain the consequences of your decisions.   Answer Question
    • Standard behavioral questions, what got you into Computer Science, what classes have you taken, tell us what you did in that course.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

30 minute phone screen was mostly behavioral questions with a current finance analyst. The second round interview was at Reston office and had two different interviews with senior finance managers.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Long, with not much response from recruiter. Job posting online was not what was presented at in person interview; I almost felt as though I was at the wrong place. It was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a challenge you had overcome-what it was and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Leadership Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

The Leidos recruiting process for this role completely took the human out of the experience. I received an email with about 12 questions that ranged from when could I start to sharing deeper experiences and practices that are best discussed with a recruiter. I was not selected for the role and was not provided feedback as to why after spending so much time working on these questions. Advice to Leidos - you are potentially missing out on talented candidates by removing the conversation from your recruiting process. Furthermore, the emails from your recruiters can land in someone's junk folder, missing the opportunity to respond if they are interested. Personally, it says a lot to me that an organization doesn't get to know a candidate before "selecting" them for the next round. How can the recruiter or candidate know if they will be a good fit by typing answers to questions? This process is incredibly impersonal and one I will never subject myself to again.

Interview Questions

• When can you start?   1 Answer
    • Describe a project plan you developed; the tools used; and the outcome/impact of the project.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.