Magellan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Magellan Health Interview Questions

Updated 5 Oct 2017

2.5

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

It was based on a phone interview. The process was a 10 minute interview and followed up with HR questions and then a couple of days later was a job offer. So far it has been a pleasant company to start with. The training process is extensive and the equipment is quite a bit.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

I had a 5 round interview process. First I spoke with a recruiter who told me about the position and asked some basic questions about my background and interests. The next interview was with the hiring manager who gave me more detailed information about the job and asked about how I would plan my work if I were hired. The final three interviews were with other members of the leadership team with whom I would be working. One was a panel inteview via web conference and the others were all phone calls.

After all this, I was told that I was the top candidate and that we just needed to work out some details. I discussed everything with my husband, and left a phone and an email message with the hiring manager. Nothing. I emailed again and reached out to the recruiter. Nothing.

Weeks later I learned that someone else had been hired for the position, and I only learned this because I know the person hired. To this day I've never been notified that I was not selected.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a request to schedule a phone interview w/ a recruiter first. That was pretty basic, just going through the job description and requirements while talking about my last few positions. Next up was a phone interview with a Hiring Manager in the department, which was more in depth about the position and the department's role in the organization. Was asked some basic behavioral type questions but was also very conversational.

Interview Questions

• The Hiring Manager in the 2nd phone interview asked me to describe a technical training program I'd designing and developed, and the result.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health in April 2017.

Interview

I found a posting online and applied. I heard back from HR within 24 hours of submitting my application. I had three phone interviews - each with supervisors I would be working with during the internship.

Interview Questions

• The phone interviews were really more conversations than they were interviews. The supervisors just wanted to see if I'd be a good fit, what my future plans were, and they explained to me exactly what I'd be doing in the intern position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview with manager level team member. After the first interview there was a second phone interview within a few days with SVP of Corporate Development and Strategy. Received Offer a few days after that.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Maryland Heights, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone call with a talent acquisition agent, if they like you a phone call with an executive in the department you are applying. Mine were both via telephone but you may have the opportunity to interview in person.

Customerservice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me and we did an interview over the phone. Decided it was not the job for me so did not schedule a face to face at the company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Marketing and Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health (New Haven, CT (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

2 phone interview - recruiter and hiring manager. On site interview with 6 people - 3 in person and 3 over video. The people interviewing all asked interesting questions and each gave me insight into the role with the one exception of the recruiter who spoke mostly about himself and how busy he is.

It was an interview for a remote position, so I had to drive 4 hours for the interview. After that travel, I found it frustrating to have 6 interviews in 6 hours when 3 of the interviews were done over computer which I could have done remotely. Also, they paid for my one night in a hotel but not gas or meals.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

Easy casual interview, first recruiter over the phone, then boss over phone then boss in person. All casual and friendly. Overall easy interview. Process moved fast once it got started.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Met one on one with the hiring supervisor so that there was no confusion on whom you would be working for. It was cordial and professional and informational about the position including expectations.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in working with others.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.