Magellan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Magellan Health Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov 2016

2.5

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

Easy casual interview, first recruiter over the phone, then boss over phone then boss in person. All casual and friendly. Overall easy interview. Process moved fast once it got started.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Met one on one with the hiring supervisor so that there was no confusion on whom you would be working for. It was cordial and professional and informational about the position including expectations.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in working with others.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Maryland Heights, MO (US)).

Interview

Panel Interview with three supervisors. Mainly described the job responsibilities and dynamic of the team. Asked relevant questions associated with my previous and current employers. Very relaxed process where I didn't feel like I was being put on the spot.

Claims Processor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in University City, St. Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (University City, St. Louis, MO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple and quick. I applied got an email for my assesmne Test same day I completed them I got a call to come in for an interview. Went in interviewed with 3 supervisors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simply and easy met with 3 supervisors and they all where friendly and knowledgable. They answered all my questions and gave good insight to the company policies. All in all it was a good experience. The company seems to have a lot of perks and they have flex hours which will work for me and my family. The whole process was really good and very simple.

Seems like a really good company to grow in and learn a lot from

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health in September 2016.

Interview

Not a fan of behavioral interviews but also not a fan of non-structured ones either. Went through a few over the phone interviews that had no structure to them at all. They seem to not really know what they are doing and this is pretty simple stuff. Plus it took 3 weeks to do what really should've taken a few days to do.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions other than asking about my resume, which it was obvious that they had hardly reviewed.   Answer Question

Human Resources Service Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Maryland Heights, MO (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the HR Recruiter Contacted me for a phone interview, a face to face interview was scheduled with the HRSC Director. The onsite interview lasted for approximately for one hour.

Interview Questions

• Experience that would make me qualified for the role in which I was applying   1 Answer

MFLC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I received an email notifying me of a phone interview which would be the first of three I was told. The first phone interview was pleasant although the interviewer did not have any knowledge really about the position or details of position. I was waiting on second interview which I was told would happen within 24hours-2 weeks. Never happened. No feedback or communication about process into the next phase of hiring not even an email that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview it was are you willing to speak in front of large crowds of people totaling 500, and asked, "what would you do in this situation" type questions and if you have experience in military.   Answer Question

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Contacted via email to schedule a phone interview with one of the company recruiters. One of the worst experiences of my life. He was rude, seemed like he was trying to catch me in a lie and talked over me.

Behavioral Health Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Columbia, MD (US)).

Interview

It was quick and painless. Application to in person interview was less than 1 week. Before I arrived back home, the recruiter contacted me with an offer. Interview was very relaxed, professional and thorough. Was able to ask as many questions as the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• You are confronted with xyz situation. How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Magellan Health (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

About 20-25 minutes. Very general interview to get background information. Be able to talk about your future aspirations and why you want to work for company. This was the first interview of a multiple interview process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.