Mako Trading Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

Recruitment Agency20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mako Trading Group

Mako Trading Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group

Interview

Not a great experience, first stage was with internal recruiter then second stage was with a technical engineer and another engineer who wasn't in attendance as he called in sick. Late to interview, didn't really know much about the role. I was told by the external recruiter as wasting both time of both stages of the interview that it had been filled by an internally!

Interview Questions
  • Network connectivity between On-Prem and AWS VPC.
    Answer Question

Mako Trading Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, explained the whole process in the first round. In all the rounds, they kept the atmosphere relaxed which allowed me to present myself in the best way possible. They were all very open to ideas and suggestions as well which felt great as the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Had to give a presentation on how I would run their graduate programme.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Approached by a recruiter for the role, interviewed with a HR guy from the UK. Arranged the technical interview and it ended up as a no-show. Had to email the recruiter about it and it turned out to be some scheduling conflict, supposed to get back to me when they reschedule. It’s been a month now still no word.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (London, England, England)

Interview

It was an interesting recruiting process with a focus on basic financial knowledge and mental maths. Also, questions based on the understanding of what Mako are doing and about my personal expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Phone interview with questions covering statistics mostly, few questions about git and python. One with trader, mostly on previous experience. Another call with math and logic problems. Homework and then the call to discuss the results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mako Trading Group

Application

I interviewed at Mako Trading Group

Interview

First round interview was with the department head and had to do a multiple choice logical reasoning test and answered general background questions. Second round interview was multiple rounds with people from different departments on my background and skill set

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mako Trading Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group

Interview

The interview started with a coding test, followed by 2 rounds of technical + fit interviews with the team and then a final interview with various stakeholders in the company. The process was changed slightly due to Covid 19.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Take home programming test followed by two on site interviews with the trading team and tech guys. There were a lot of questions on past experience with examples. Also a number of technical questions on performance. After the interview the decision to make an offer was quick.

Interview Questions
  • make_shared performance in relation to CPU cache synchronisation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview was changed from f2f to skype. Interviewer/ hiring manager asked to prepare a specific area of mathematics along with literature to read before the interview then asked no technical questions relating to what I had been asked to prepare. Was also asked to code during interview in a language I was told i wouldn't need to demonstrate in the interview (I hadn't used this language for a year or two). Overall poor communication to me as to what the format of the interview would be and what kind of things I might be tested on. Overall all my prep was rendered useless.

Interview Questions
  • If you have a large cube filled with N-cubed cubes and you remove the top layer of those cubes, how many cubes have you removed ?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mako Trading Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Python & SQL take-home test followed by in-person interviews with technical team and hiring manager. Next step was a larger python take-home exercise, data validation take-home exercise, with the final stage being in-person interviews with the technical team and more senior members of staff

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews