McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Apr 2018
3,982 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very casual, just wear something nice . Smile often because they want a bubbly personality for the job. Act like you visit McDonald's often and you were always curious as to what goes on behind the scenes,

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a stressful situation ?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple interview with the hiring manager, and no one else. Basic customer service and experience questions. One interview was all that was required, and then, at the time, paid orientation which occurred over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• A customer spills a drink in lobby, but you are stopping in for food on your day off. What would you do?   Answer Question

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I only went through one interview. I did not get a job there. They were doing walk in interviews, so I literally could not be late. I was asked some questions and then I left.

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easy and fast paced. Your work day flies by. If you can handle working under pressure and touching disgusting hands sometimes, this jobs for you. Can never call off unless someone covers a shift, and if you are the only finger printer then yoire screwed.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interviewed t for a position. it was very easy. typical place. typical questions. not rocket science. Nice and quick nothing too difficult. Interviewed t for a position. it was very easy. typical place. typical questions. not rocket science. Nice and quick nothing too difficult

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very brief and strait foreword I went in with a resume and asked about positions that were available at the time. The manager came out and spoke to me about a cashier position. He explained requirements and basic hours and salary to me. I formally applied later in the week.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Apply for a role through any of the various channels, interview with HR / Talent Mangement, interview with hiring manager and others, follow up would come from the HR manager you met with. Process can take a while depending on numerous variables

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a interview a couple days later. Was interviewed by two people and they asked very simple questions. They seemed to be quite desperate for workers as my answers to their questions were vague and short.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Just got asked a few questions and was told they would call me by the end of the week if they were interested. She just asked what hours i was available, what skills did i bring to the job and have i ever worked for mcdonalds.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very brief, in person interview. I applied online and came in for the interview a few days later. Nothing too difficult as it is an entry level cashier position. It was very easy with simple questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.