McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Jan 2018
3,783 Interview Reviews

1.7

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy and quick. Nothing to fuss about at all! Even for a first timer that has never had an interview before! Good experience for anyone. The worst part was waiting for them to not be busy and start the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a customer complains we messed up their order what would you do?   3 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Palm Bay, FL (US)).

Interview

Great experience. Called in and they told me to wear a black polo and slacks. Came in and I started to learn training how to go through the process of working at McDonald's. After training was over, the manager asked me if I wanted the job and I said yes and now I start real soon. Right now, I'm in the process of orientation.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Basic. They asked standard questions. They were nice and the interview didn't take long. I applied online because a friend said they were hiring. It took a while to get called in for an interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was professional and i felt like the manager was kind and caring. The location was clean and presentable. i was happy to hear the passion from the management staff and see the fast paced enviornment.

Interview Questions

• When could i start, what was my experience, do i have any priors.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

short. sat at a table and spoke with the manager. gave them my schedule. was told we get food for half price which seemed pretty cool. they had purple and green uniform shirts which were ugly.

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was very short and to the point, they just reviewed everything on my application, then I was told before I left that I had the job, but they had to wait for the store manager to return to do my hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonald's and why should we chose you over our other candidates?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

it went really good. i am glad that i went and did good on it because they offered me the job. I did not take the job though, because I got a better job.

Interview Questions

• why should we give you the job? do you think you are the best candidate for the job? what are your strengths? what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Long Beach, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview the following day at 9:45am. Went to the interview and the assistant manager interviewed me first, then she left to get the store manager to interview me. As I was waiting, the owner of the McDonald’s got to know me a little bit. Making a good impression on him got me the job. The store manager did interview me. Asked for my availability and if I’m able to work weekends. Very lax interview, be yourself & honest.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They invited me over to interview on their location. Asked for my availability, and boom, instantly hired. The questions are average, always good to look professional and to just be yourself.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. I interviewed with a customer service manager and was offered the job a week later. Process was easy and the hiring manager was very kind.

Interview Questions

• One time I have had a difficult customer and how I reacted   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.