McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at McDonald's

6,505 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Basic Interview questions, you're basically guaranteed a job they always need new people. Don't be afraid to ask questions they don't hide anything from new hires. After the interview they will schedule an orientation time for you.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was very difficult and arduous as I was asked a bunch of difficult questions about how close I am to their branch and what I could do to commit myself to the job

Crew Team Member Interview

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring. They said yes and then i was put in contact with the manager for an interview. It was a positive experience overall.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very East - Discussed Schedule and School and school activities. They train everyone and this is a great first job. There is not much else to this I was able to tour the kitchen area and the interview was in the dining area.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fun, interactive with a touch of intellectual testing. It was great to meet the bosses and have a good first conversation. I liked the place too. It was very nice and clean.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Land, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (De Land, FL (US)).

Interview

Ask questions about experience, goals, family. Explained about working at McDonald's and my role as a cashier. Discussed pay, hours and when I would start training. i filled out new hire paperwork and picked up my uniform shirt and visor.

Manager Interview

Interview

Quick and easy with background check. One interview in person, started working that day. Great training and on-boarding. Co-workers were super friendly and took direction well and also helped with any issues I had

Interview Questions

Interview

You must first apply online or within their in-person application. They then get back to you basked on which branch needs more workers. The interview process was very easy and the managers were willing to compromise.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

there was no interview. I went into the store and a lady talked to me for a few minutes and then basically told me to come in for training the next day.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New London, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New London, CT (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Apply online wait for call interview orientation learn what to do People are nice respectful Clean environment Keep station clean Hygiene clean Proper shoes No Swearing Be respectful Ask questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.