McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 21 Oct 2017
3,579 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   2 Answers
    • What did you do at your previous job?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Interview

They called me in and said how was my day. I sat down they gave me a lecture on McDonald’s. Then I went over to their hiring manager and they explained what they wanted out of an employee then I got the job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easy interview. McDonald’s loves young people because of lower pay. If you apply, you will 99% get accepted into the company. I got the job easily but I got accepted into a higher end job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy, I was offered a job on site, and was able to start working the next day. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes including the paperwork to begin working.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

- Basic HR Interview
    - Questions about where I saw myself
    - Questions about why I want to work at Mcdonalds
    - Questions about disability status
    - Questions about favourite fast food item

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fast and easy . Call during slow time of the day . Told the manager I had experience. Interview was fast . She wrote my information down . Ask me a couple questions. She was nice .

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to clean the bathroom?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, was asked to come in for interview. Got hired immediately without doing any kind of interview. McDonalds is a good place to work if you have no job experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was good, first they sent me an email explaining the interview process and then i received a phone call they asked when can i come to the restaurant for an interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Mcdonald's ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager. The interview didn't take long, took place at one of the tables. He asked about my earlier work experience and things like that. There are lots of young people like me who work there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.