McKinsey & Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,409 of over 3,409.0 interviews

Consulting

2y

works at

McKinsey & Company

Honestly it’s getting comical that there’s a new McKinsey hit piece published like every week now

1,234

117 Comments

Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

As an experienced hire, McKinsey kindly arranged for a ten interviews with associates, partners and a couple of senior partners/ directors. I didn’t know at the time but they arranged my schedule because they had a partners meeting on the same day and tried to accomodate my desire to join because I had job offers from other companies but wanted a chance to join the firm. All interviews were different but most conducted case method and problem solving interviews. Really enjoyed meeting all the talented members and was a bit worn out at the end. Very impressive individuals with very diverse experiences. Thought I did alright but wasn’t sure whether they would extend an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Q. I have a client who is a major leading global airline. They established a rewards program that initially worked well for loyalty but competitive airline programs eroded the value and effectiveness. What would advise my client to examine and consider doing.
    Answer Question
63 people found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

The process was very long. Took 1 and half months for the process. Since I was a fresher the 'experience day' interviews were difficult for me. Be confident, dress up well and go for it. Be you. All the best.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

It was an easy interview session. The experience was totally worth it. You need to be prepared properly before going in for interview, have a good understanding of your jd

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

round 1 was one behavioral and 1 case interview round 2 was 3 behavioral and 3 cases back to back which included both qualitative and quantitative components, each with a different senior Partner/Manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Phenomenal people. Everyone I engaged with was sincerely kind and consummately professional. The process was 6-8 weeks, starting with an HR screening and then followed by two rounds - one round if you do poorly. Regardless of role, they use the case interview method. The case method in itself is not difficult, but it is an acquired skill, so you're at a significant disadvantage if it's new to you. My advice: if you know you're a strong candidate, spend at least a month learning and practicing before applying because you won't have time if selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Me he sentido acompañada en el proceso, han estado atentos, me han remitido insumos para poder prepararme y dar la milla extra en las entrevistas. Las reuniones de coaching han sido de mucha ayuda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Primer fase compuesta de una evaluación digital llamada "Imbellus", seguida de una entrevista tipo Case Interview y con preguntas de experiencia personal. Tres rondas en total, tanto en inglés como en español.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cuál ha sido un momento en donde tuviste que liderar un equipo?

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Interview Questions
  • McKinsey is a global consulting firm working with India's largest companies with smaller, dynamic ones looking to mobilize change and accelerate value creation. We partner with government leaders to help drive growth and build capabilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New Delhi)

Interview

Naukri >> third party contractor >> McKinsey HR Initial Screening >> Technical Round 1>> Technical Round 2 >> Director Round >> Result Expect moderate questions from sql, python and any python library( pyspark) Expect Pyspark project detailed questioning? After the above, expect questions on each and small part of your resume The process took like 2weeks overall. You will receive result with in a day after Director Round.

Interview Questions
  • Pyspark questions, sql questions, project related questions, python programming questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Prague)

Interview

The process starts with a problem solving gamification in a sea environment, where you have to build a sustainable food chain process. Based on the results, 2 interviews rounds follow. Each round consists of 3 one hour interviews that consist of behavioral and business case sections.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to 1) overcome a problem while working on a team2) Persuade someone 3) showed leadership
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,409 Interviews