Medibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medibank Interview Questions

Interviews at Medibank

2.8

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank.

Interview

Good initial communication that led to phone interview, remote interview and even paid for air travel to head office interview. Overall well handled by the Hiring team & manager. Process was as expected, Phone Interview, followed by cognitive ability testing, group interview that led on to the 1-on-1 interview for which they flew me over

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest negative and how did you overcome/ are overcoming it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward, asked what my expectations were and the company did best to match it.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank.

Interview

Okay

Interview Questions

• questions were not difficult. mostly about my own experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward, claimed there was no negotiation room, but i believe there was

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was according to industrial standards. Online interview - panel interview - reference check - background check. It took 3 weeks for overall process from the date of applying to the date of getting offer letter.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied for the graduate position in health management program, the CV screening and online assessment do not seem to be too hard. I am from biomedical engineering field but somehow they still manage to let me pass. Currently just finished the video interview, hoping for good outcomes, but since I live in Sydney, still a bit hesitating about flying to Melbourne if I get the invitation to assessment centre. Anyone know the percentage of getting offer and what the potential pathway after finishing this graduate program?

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Reasonably straight forward as per the application process outline. Procedure included online psychometric testing, an online video interview, an assessment centre at Melbourne office followed by individual interviews. Very large number of applicants with very few jobs. Overall, an inspiring organisation.

Interview Questions

• How can you as a graduate contribute to assisting customers at Medibank?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was an online interview. It was sent after the initial 2 stages of the recruitment process which was the application and the online testing phase. It was quite straightforward with standard interview questions. The video interview was conducted on the application, vieple. The overall process of this was quite awkward because you talk to a phone screen instead of an actual person.

Interview Questions

• What does health and wellbeing mean to you?
      How can you as a graduate serve our clients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Assessment centre. The day was divided into 3 activities-2 in-tray exercises and an individual interview at the end. The entire process was quite enjoyable and was relaxed(at least for me).

Interview Questions

• How to improve customer experience?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Docklands (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Good communications by the talent acquisition partner, very clear expectations set on timeframes. The two rounds of face to face interviews were handled in a professional manner. Overall a positive experience and well handled by the recruitment team.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was quite a long interview process, there were many interactions with the manager (meetings, phone calls). There were 2 interviews, a case study, psychometric testing and reference checks. A coffee catch up at the beginning and the end. It was a thorough process.

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward- 2 interviews, one with HR and one with a Finance representative.

Basic questions about my strengths, weaknesses and why Medibank. Interviewees were really lovely and made em me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.