Medpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

a couple of interviews with a 30 min presentation. At the first phone interview, then group interviews and finally a 30 min presentation. in the interview, they asked about work experience, programming experience, previous work experience, and publication.

Interview Questions

• about work experience, programming experience, previous work experience, and publication.   1 Answer

26 Nov 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience and accepted an offer with us. Welcome to the team!

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

It was a Virtual video meeting with the manager that lasted for about ~ 20 min with questions about background and reasons to apply for the company and position. The interview went well, but they did not give me an offer, although I did well.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

14 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive interviewing experience with us! We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace in October 2020.

Interview

Applied via website, heard back about a month later. Interviewed for one role and they recommended I interview for another position. There was no phone screening just a 2 hour zoom interview for each role (2 managers and HR) then 1-2 weeks later send offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How is your attention to detail?
      What type of environment do I enjoy working in?
      Explain a situation where you had to multitask.
      What would a past manager say is your biggest strength and weakness?
      What people are challenging to work with?
      How do you prioritize your time?
      Describe the role in your own words   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First i had an HR call then after few days technical interview around which lasted for an hour. Then after few days i got another call where i had to go with two and half hour interview mostly behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Sql basics, Oops concepts, Previous experience, c#, Asp.net basic questions.   Answer Question

29 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you had a positive interviewing experience with Medpace. We appreciate your feedback!

HR Assistant Interview

Interview

They were quick on response time and turn around on hire date. all friendly to speak with and felt comfortable during the interview process before i was hired. Gave a tour and was an easy conversations did not feel forced to speak with those hiring.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

22 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. We regularly review our hiring practices and pride ourselves in a smooth and efficient interview process.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. They general HR related, problem solving and management questions. They didn’t ask any questions that were intended to “trick” you. Overall, the interviewers were helpful and very nice.

Interview Questions

• How will your skills help you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule a phone screening with a recruiter, and scheduled a phone interview with two managers which last about an hour. Benefits reviewed.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my experience and how I managed my time   Answer Question

22 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review and for taking the time to interview with us. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and ultimately decided to join the company. We are always open to suggestions on how to better improve and appreciate your input.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by two people, lasted about an hour. It was easy and the communication went smoothly. I heard back in 1 week with a job offer. One of the easiest job interviews I’ve had

Interview Questions

• They asked personal questions like my favorite movie etc. and asked me where I saw myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First and on the phone interview and then after a more in depth interview with 7 people from the department. Pretty relaxed and everyone was friendly. Not too difficult of questions overall and pretty manageable.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

6 Oct 2020 – Human Resources

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Layed back, first started with a phone interview then came in a week later for a in person interview. Both interviews were relatively easy with very little technical questions and more based on how you would fit within the team. I was offered the job just a few days later.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Interview

Questions were pretty standard, and it didn’t seem like they were trying to ask any “trick” questions or anything off the wall. It was just about as straightforward as it gets.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose the minor that I did since it was unrelated to my major.   Answer Question

19 Aug 2020 – Human Resources

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.