Merkle Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Merkle Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merkle (Southfield, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process starts with a take-home task of sorts. The task involves something relatively simple, but does require setting up the frontend, backend, and a database, as well as having all of this hosted yourself. To this end, the emphasis was on fullstack skills. I personally think this was a bit too much, and a template that challenged the interviewee to "fill in" or add to said template would have achieved the same thing.

If accepted, you will move to the in-person interview stage, which will start with a tour of the building, followed by a couple of in-person interviews. They were both technical in nature, and again focused on the entire stack. The questions were not terribly difficult, with on one question that I struggled with.

The only downside is that even after an onsite interview, I was not contacted whatsoever, even just to give a notification that I was not selected. Even under the most relaxed business etiquette, I feel that this was extremely unprofessional, and stops me from considering working there, though the company itself seems to be worth consideration otherwise.

Interview Questions

• How would you divide two numbers without using the division operator?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic interview. It was mainly technical with questions from previous projects and experience. More emphasis was on Databases and Java. Questions were very basic like SQL queries, joins, indexes, and small database design. Also questions on generics, hash tables, and arraylists from Java.

Interview Questions

• 1) Question from academic projects on Algorithms. What is the need for graph algorithms?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was very technical both on the phone and one and one. General experience questions, then specific how tos. The interview took about 40 minutes on phone and about the same in person. There was no hands on, but similar to the phone. There were about 15 - 20 questions and it was more conversational than anything else. Just explain your responsibilities. I got positive feedback from the interviewer immediately, so i knew I got the job

Developer Interview

Interview

Average Interview and good one. Checked the communication skills and basically oriented around the core skills and knowledge. So be confident during the interview and one small thing can screw up the interview process.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

Really good management and smooth interview process and hiring manager is a really polite and helpful it was a long process but it was worth the wait a i get to learn many new things

Interview Questions

• Asked question about previously worked technologies and some advance questions about data structures and algorithms   Answer Question

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

good,irst round was group discussion.There were 20 guys in each panel out of which 6-7 guys were selected. Next round was stress interview where they see your English communication skills. They also asked if you have any experience in sales and marketing. Most questions were from your resume, so prepare well from your resume

Interview Questions

• tell me about ur slf , technical question   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.