Mindshare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 230 of over 230 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mindshare (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

Long, about three months, several steps: two telephone interviews, one in-person interview spread over half a day in the office with different team members and directors (compensated costs of travel)

Interview Questions
  • General experience, why I would love to work with them, what makes me passionate about media, willingness to work overhours
    Answer Question

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Pretty short and straight forward, hour long phone call mostly based on behavioral questions with one of their recruiters who works specifically with summer interns. Questions were mainly typical interview things like 'why do you want to work here'

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare in Aug 2021

Interview

The women who interviewed me were very kind and relaxed. They did not ask me any difficult questions. They wanted you to explain everything about yourself; which I thought was different than a traditional interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked only about my job history and why I was interested in the company. I was asking the interviewers most of the questions. I was very interested in the company and in the role.

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of a one hour interview consisting of a 30 minute call with the Director of HR and 30 minute call with the company recruiter. I had my interview with the Director first and then a recap/generalized question interview with the company recruiter afterward. I received positive feedback from the corporate recruiter during my interview process, only to be ghosted after the fact. I followed up my interview with a thank you note to the director and checked in with the recruiter one week after my initial video interview. Received zero feedback or even a courtesy acknowledgement.

Interview Questions
  • How do you build relationships with leaders of various departments?

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1st round with director. 2nd round with 2 directors in seperate sitting 1st round interviewer was pleasant and overall it was a good experience. Mainly ask about thought process and job experience 2nd round didnt had a good feeling from the interviewer. He was quite cold and felt like he alr made the decision before the interview. Also was told this was a technical interview but no technical qns was asked. Only qns about the media industry which I felt wasn’t the most relevant. 2nd round interview with the other director got postponed twice. First time was postponed right before the meeting. I felt this wasn’t v professional but overall felt that the interviewer was still pleasant

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Panel Style, you meet with 4 different executives and they decide which piece of business to put you on. They don't give you much clarity ahead of time and you don't have much choice in the matter unfortunately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare (Toronto, ON)

Interview

First interview with programmatic director and the interview was pretty normal talking about experiences with different ad tech and clients. I thought the interview went pretty well but I was not able to start within 2 weeks which is the normal notice period in Canada. I did not even get any feedback from the manager or HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was interviewed for the Account Executive role for the Outcomes team. I had 3 interview stages: - Recruiter (phone call) - Hiring Manager (video call, similar conversation as I had with the recruiter) - Director (video call with Hiring Manager too, I had to give a presentation on an open brief, anything I am passionate about) Each interview feedback was very promising with great feedback. I waited a week to receive a final response, the recruiter called, thought she'd give me a positive news because I thought it if it was a no, she'd have given the news via email. After the call, I was quite disappointed to hear that they had chosen someone who had similar industry experience. I felt like my efforts were wasted and could have been notified earlier as soon as they knew the other candidate was better off than me.

Interview Questions
  • - Walk me through your CV - Why do you want to work in this role? - What do you know about mindshare? - What I like to do outside my job?

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

It was smooth and very easy to talk to. The conversation went smoothly. It was mainly spent discussing the role and what it meant for someone who is going to join the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Entrevista con recursos humanos y con jefe del area. Fue entrevista online. Y me volvieron a llamar al día siguiente. Me dijeron que les cuente un poquito de mi, de mis estudios, mi personalidad, etc. Me preguntaron acerca de mi experiencia laboral, y si estaba en otro proceso de selección.

Interview Questions
  • Me preguntaron acerca de mi, mi experiencia, y si estaba en otro proceso de selección.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Interviews