Mindshare Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 215 of over 215 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindshare

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Entrevista con recursos humanos y con jefe del area. Fue entrevista online. Y me volvieron a llamar al día siguiente. Me dijeron que les cuente un poquito de mi, de mis estudios, mi personalidad, etc. Me preguntaron acerca de mi experiencia laboral, y si estaba en otro proceso de selección.

Interview Questions
  • Me preguntaron acerca de mi, mi experiencia, y si estaba en otro proceso de selección.
    Answer Question

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Great interview process. Met with 2 different teams all were nice people. Straight forward questions. Didn't feel that much pressure but they asked good questions. For an associate position, just ensure you show that you are happy to be there, have some media knowledge and that you are a team player - showcase what you can bring to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Mindshare? Name a time you faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (London, England, England)

Interview

The first stage of the interview was a 30 minute video interview with two business directors. They were very nice and approachable. They asked fairly standard questions about my experience and my industry knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Applied for the role online, I had a quick 20 minute call to find out more about mindshare, then was invited to a second interview where I had to present a project on a piece of work and followed by a Q&A session. It's been over a month since I had the interview and still haven't heard back... lol. It's disappointing as I prepared and presented a presentation and the team couldn't be bothered to give me a no.

Interview Questions
  • What digital trends will be popular in 2021? How familiar are you with Facebook Ads Platform?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had a nice intro via HR with a 15 min interview. Then had two 30 min interviews via Microsoft Teams. The first person to interview me asked to tell her about myself. Then immediately proceeded to drill me on media modeling and other stat questions. I was caught off guard. It is normal to be asked tech and media questions but as soon as I told her about my background, she started drilling me. The job description also said they wanted someone who wanted to LEARN more about media modeling and stat analysis. So the amount of questions about these things seemed excessive and didn't give me much time to explain how my experience suited me for the position. She also did not offer much info about the position without being prompted and was unaware if she was the first person to interview me. The subsequent interview went much smoother and the interviewer seemed more interested in me and what I could offer. Funny thing is I was put up for 2 positions by HR and got an interview for one of them but I think my qualifications better matched the original data analysis job I applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Interviewed with multiple members of the team I'd applied for. Questions related back to my previous job and school background/experience. I was given a tour of the office following the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

It was very casual and conversational. They ask about past media experience as well as specific campaigns/advertisements that have stood out to you in the past. They tend to conduct a couple of interviews in order to ensure you will be put on the best fit brand.

Interview Questions
  • Past campaigns/advertisements that have stood out to you. Any favorites?

Mindshare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Just a discussion about the role and the various brands aligned with that particular team, which was followed by the usual behavioral questions and time for me to ask them questions. Didn't get an offer but it gave me a good idea of how to go about the next interview whenever it comes along

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mindshare (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager, interview with team at mindshare. Phone call - job description, my background information, interest in the role. Video call interview with team of mindshare. Shared my experiences, learning, how i can be a good fit for the company etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want to work here? 2. What are your weaknesses 3. Any technical knowledge

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

flexible, short, simple, sweet. done over facetime before moving to the city where I would be working which was nice that I didn't have to take time off from my previous position to interview.

Interview Questions
  • none that were typical "interview questions". asked about personal organization and working with remote employees (had a remote manager at time of hire)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Interviews