Mindshare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 240 of over 240 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

The interview process was done virtually. There were 2 rounds of interview and a test exercise for competitor review. Interview question was simple and straightforward. There are behavioral questions and questions about digital marketing as well as media knowledge

Interview Questions
  • What is media to you?
    Answer Question

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Group interview. There were two interviewers who asked us questions one by one. Even though we were interviewed in a group, no group discussion was included. The questions are simple and straight.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Mindshare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Called and had a good chat and it went fine, called for next round of interview and will call if gets shortlisted ... . .... .. .. .. .... .. ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare (London, England)

Interview

Refreshing to see POC/Asian representation on the usual soul destroying zoom format :-) Usual quick fire round pointless questions again you reached point and you realise their after a particular 'profile'. Not very transparent always puzzles me that new hires at management level or non-exec hires that have been in a company in for under 2 months are in a position to interview replacements in certain positions under them - no parity no impartiality certainly not fair. Part of WPP sweatshop of course....go figure

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Interview was really smooth and easy, they comfortable me very well then started questions related to the profile. I really thankful for this.t is very important to be focused when you give a interview, just you need to potrait your experience as per the the JD , and it will work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Applied and got an interview in 2 days, never heard from them after the interview. Not even a formal rejection despite multiple follow up emails, I was very unprofessionally rejected. I think the company overall core value didn't not apply to HK.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mindshare (London, England)

Interview

First stage interview was an informal discussion (virtually). It went very well, and they invited me back for a second stage interview at the end. They said it was be take a week or so to get this arranged. I didn’t hear back for 7 weeks. Chased via the recruiter, the hiring manager who was senior just ignored the messages. Finally I asked the recruiter to withdraw my From the process and then we heard back from them to say they went with an internal candidate. Very poor communication and candidate management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Standard interview , just asked behavioral and technical questions. I only went through two rounds of interviews. Recruiter got back to me with an offer fairly quickly . Technical questions related to the field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Zürich

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mindshare (Zürich)

Interview

Long, about three months, several steps: two telephone interviews, one in-person interview spread over half a day in the office with different team members and directors (compensated costs of travel)

Interview Questions
  • General experience, why I would love to work with them, what makes me passionate about media, willingness to work overhours

Mindshare

Application

I interviewed at Mindshare

Interview

Pretty short and straight forward, hour long phone call mostly based on behavioral questions with one of their recruiters who works specifically with summer interns. Questions were mainly typical interview things like 'why do you want to work here'

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 240 Interviews