Moderna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moderna Interview Questions

Interviews at Moderna

2.6

Senior Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moderna.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter. Recruiter was nice. Then, a call was setup to speak with the hiring manager. A date was scheduled but hiring manager didn't confirm so recruiter said to block out my schedule just in case. Hiring manager was late to the call and sounded very uninterested in learning more about my experiences. Tone was condescending and overall was not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• what do you do when everything is a priority?
      how would you approach a situation where senior leadership disagrees with your management ideas?   Answer Question

Quality Specialist Interview

Interview

Submitted resume online for different levels positions. After two weeks got HR call. HR was kind and trying to understand my situation as I was out of state candidate. Question were for relocation availability and Experience. I am still waiting on next phase. Hoping for the interview as I am interested in the mission developed by Moderna and looking to relocate.

Interview Questions

• HR interview- questions on relocation and experience for   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Moderna (Cambridge, MA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied and heard back from HR in five days after submitting my application requesting a 15 minute phone screen. The HR rep was super nice and knowledgeable. We talked for over a half hour. The talk went so well she asked if I would like to talk to the hiring manager the next day via video call to discuss more of the science aspects of the role. I agreed and next day got to talk with the hiring manager for about a half hour. That interview also went well and the hiring manager asked if I would like to present a seminar to the group. I gladly accepted and waited for confirmation of date and time. There was some delays in scheduling the seminar because of scheduling conflicts on both ends so the seminar was not until 3 weeks later. I presented a 45 minute seminar (virtually) plus 15 mins for Q&A to a large number of team members. I then had about five 1-on-1 meetings with various managers, scientist level, and RA employees. All the interviewers were incredibly nice and thoughtful. Plenty of good scientific questions and general team and work style related questions. I was informed it was down to me and one other candidate. I did have to wait about another 3 weeks after my seminar interview to hear the final verdict, but HR did keep me in the loop during the longer than previously anticipated wait time. Ultimately I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of science based questions relevant to my seminar. Also a lot of questions relating to the position I was interviewing for and how I would use my scientific skill set and knowledge to be successful in the role.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

They mainly asked questions about my experiences and skills listed on my resume. I had a phone screen first and then a one on one interview with higher-ups in the team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Moderna/ Why do you want work here?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moderna.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR and HM. On-site interview 1 week after the second phone interview. The on-site interview includes a seminar and 1-on-1 with several people. Offer notification 1 week after interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moderna in August 2020.

Interview

Lovely experience talking to the director of manufacturing, and the hiring manager for my team. They asked basic questions about my experiences and my resume, and then the conversation flowed more casually. I asked questions regarding their experiences, and how I fit into the current culture and team.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moderna.

Interview

Two rounds of phone screening with HR and hiring manager.

I was told there will be two round of onsite interviews. I only attended the first round. The interview consists of one-on-one interview with 6 interviewers (including directors and future team members). Some interviewers are friendly and asked a lot about my background. Some were obviously not interested (pretty sure they didn't take a look on my resume) and asked some behavioral questions. One try to ask me problem that they are dealing with. The whole process was okay.

Then I was noticed by HR that I am rejected because I don't have enough experience for the role as a fresh grad.

Sr. Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Moderna.

Interview

Phone interview screening with HR followed by in person interviews with numerous others. It was fairly thorough; I think my desired compensation was in excess of what they expected so it did not work out.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moderna (Lake Forest, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

First round was HR phone interview. Second round was hiring manager 1-on-1. Last round was about 4.5 hours through Webex because of COVID-19. Interviewers included hiring manager, next level VP, QA, QC, manufacturing and HR. I had 3 breaks in between, which was nice.

Principal ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moderna (Norwood, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The process was seamless.lindie from HR was so professional and interactive all the time.

I had 4 rounds in with the hiring manager and 3 other colleagues.All were super pleasant and had great discussions around the company and role in general.

The process was smooth and fast.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.