Mollie Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mollie

Sort:

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mollie.

Interview

The first two steps of my interview process were phone interviews, both related to my motivation and knowledge of the company. Afterwards, we explicitly scheduled an exact time for a video call with members of the team, for which I prepared meticulously. However, when time came, I stayed on call for about an hour and no one contacted me. I reached out via Skype and email to the employee I had spoken to previously for clarification, and for 2 days I did not receive any reply, even though they were online on Skype. Only after writing a letter to the main company email address I received a short explanation that there was a simple misunderstanding regarding the scheduling and another interview could be had next week. Naturally, I had to refuse, as I had hoped for a more serious cause for such disregard of my time than willy-nilly haphazardness.

Interview Questions

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mollie (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

It was a flexible process, went quickly and smoothly. I got to meet with my yet-to-be team mates, and had a great conversation with them. They were genuinely interested in me, my background, and what could I add to the team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.