Moogsoft Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moogsoft Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Moogsoft

3.3

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website. I was sent questions from a recruiter and then had interviews with someone on the marketing team and someone on the sales team. Both were phone interviews that were about 30 min each. Had good conversations about my experience, why I wanted to go into sales, and goals for after graduation. They both gave me great feedback throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What did you choose you major?
    Why do you want to work at Moogsoft?
    What does Moogsoft sell?
    How would you grab an executives attention in 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Moogsoft

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a list of questions to fill out on my candidacy. After that, I went through three interviews. One with the sales/marketing manager, another with a sales/marketing team member and the third with the hiring manger. After that, an onsite was scheduled as well as one more interview with the CRO.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online (Glassdoor) and it took about 1 day to hear back from a recruiter. The recruiter sent me some follow-up questions, seemingly to grab my interest in the position/sales. I responded to the questions but was not chosen for a next round interview.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to pursue a career in sales?
      - What characteristics do you have that will make you successful in sales?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.