MyMiniFactory Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

1.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyMiniFactory

MyMiniFactory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory

Interview

The interview process started with the CFO and Sasha who I assume was the owner who explained everything about MMF. It went on for an hour and everything seemed top notch and I did enjoy hearing their goals and ambitions. Both were extremely friendly. I then had an interview with the DR manager who would be my manager. He seemed very friendly and it was clear he had a vision for the team however the interview was cut short even though he asked me the day before to prepare questions to ask him ( Unfortunately as mentioned, the interview was cut short so I never had a chance. The final interview was with the CEO, he confirmed the appointment but never sent me an invite, I then had to kind of "nudge" him to send me an invite a few minutes before our due meeting which was quite strange by itself but people are busy I guess! But in the end we did the meeting and the guy seemed like a great person and we ended up chatting for a while. I did accept the offer that they gave me, and I was asked to forward my details for my contract to be made and was issued a start date. Once I received the contract back some things on the contract did not really add up. I will not add details here of course, but should you get to the offer contract phase I recommend you fully read it. It is a shame as I was truly excited about joining MMF, the whole team seemed great and they seem to have a solid product! However the previous employee reviews on here plus the content of the contract really put a nail in the coffin for me. If the reviews are true or not, I will never know but I would recommend MMF to address them to avoid my kind of situation where you loose a potential candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What motivates you every-day
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was contacted by the CEO on angel.co and had an interview with the founder Sasha. Their offices are filled with 40 people in a small room. I left during the interview because I could not believe at the bad attitude of the founder (for a underpaid job) for a job I was contacted to interview with, and for which tbh I was more than overqualified.

Interview Questions
  • What is the ranking of your university? If you do not know it , it is probably very low.
  • Can you show me your web developer project?
  • Why don't you have a 3d printer, useless to apply for a company of 3d printing portal if I do not have it.

MyMiniFactory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory

Interview

It was a quick interview with not many questions. The interviewer was rude, didn't seem like he wanted me there, I felt un welcomed and got death stares from everyone else in the company. No one looked happy to be there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The person who interviewed me (not clear what his role is because he never introduced himself) spent around 20 minutes ranting about the university I got my masters degree. He told me there was a disparity between the person who funded it and their mission. As I tried to refute it, he called me a kid and extremely naive. After 20 more minutes asking about my knowledge on companies that incorporate sustainability and social impact in their agendas, he continued to tell me it was very upsetting to hear how naive I was. On the second part of the interview, he asked me what I knew about his business. I told him what I had researched and my thoughts. He told me I was wrong and I didn’t do a thorough research on the business. He expected me to present an analytical view on the industry, which I failed to do since I thought it was only a preliminary interview. I was told he was looking for another kind of person for the role, and did not see me in the role. I asked if we should end the interview since he clearly didn't think I was the right person. He managed to ask me one more relevant question before he told me “I guess not questioning anything could be a quality in the future”. The interviewer was completely unprofessional and rude. It was a huge waste of time. I'm amazed they are able hire anyone to work there. If the company is so keen on questioning everything, please question how you can grow the business instead of spending time researching about people's university (which was quite incorrect, on top of everything else). I would not recommend this experience to anyone else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was odd and didn't make any sense. CEO called me in for an interview to let me know he was going to promote one of his current staff to the role I was being interviewed for. There was no point me being rude so I smiled and said "yeah it sounds like a good idea" as he had already made his decision prior to me attending. I walked out politely thinking WTF.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think cannabis should be legalised? (no joke, this was the first question).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was a face to face interview, inside a meeting room. Interviewer called me for an e-commerce specialist interview, that somewhere in the middle of the interview was revealed that it was given to a person who was already working in there. I cannot imagine the waste of money, energy and time on this. I should have told the interviewer right there and there that I was wrong to do so. But I kept it shut. He said that there was a content writing position at another third party who sat right next to them and said I would be considered that. I could have said no and walked out but since they wasted my time I thought to waste theirs as well. I said okay and pitched my ideas about marketing because yes I wanted to waste the time. I do not care about burning the bridge thing etc. Points I would like to highlight: 1. Do not email a person for a position that is already filled. 2. Have the courtesy to say sorry this position was filled and I apologize. 3. Email during office hours not at the night it is not professional at all 4. Finally email with company signature and your name, I did not post my C.V on craigslist. Suggestion: Walk out of the interview if you come in such situations. Remeber it is not just we need jobs they also need people to get their job done. There are plenty of A one startups and companies who have professional work ethics.

Interview Questions
  • What were you here to interview for?

MyMiniFactory

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory

Interview

I had a skype interview with the founder of the company. I have never had such an awkward interview in my whole life ever !! The interviewer called me 45 min late without any apologies or even any greeting, slammed me for not knowing their company as well as he would have wanted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

This company misled me, they approached me and asked me to interview for a Junior Developer position. I bought a train ticket (for £35) and went to the interview. No one let me in the front door despite me ringing the buzzer, until someone from another company downstairs happened to walk out. The interviewer didn't know my name when I arrived, despite he being the person who approached me online, and halfway through the interviewer told me that the position was actually an unpaid internship. He justified this by saying that he should be charging me to intern there, and was doing me a favour by allowing me the opportunity to intern for free. Avoid this company like the plague.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MyMiniFactory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory

Interview

Possibly the worst interview I have ever been for. Just don't bother and save your time. Genuinely considered leaving halfway through. Had to wait ages, the 'interview' was in the lobby, the questions were really direct and made me feel uncomfortable. Didn't even hear back because they are a tin pot establishment.

Interview Questions
  • Irrelevant. The CEO will just stare through your soul.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyMiniFactory (London, England, England) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied online and then was contacted by the founder and asked to come for an interview the next day. Upon arriving I was let in by a member of staff from another company and went to MyMiniFactory's office. I entered and asked to speak to the founder and was told to wait in the lobby. I waited almost an hour and was asked by multiple people why I was sat there before I finally got to sit down with him. The interview with the founder was absolutely appalling and filled full of ridiculous questions like: "What websites do you think are sexy?" After speaking with the founder I was then asked to wait around until the CTO got back from lunch to speak to him about 'technical things'. At this point I sat in the lobby with the CTO who didn't really seem to have a clue what was going on and blabbered on for another hour. All in all I spent two hours interviewing and it was by far the worst two hours of my professional life. Seriously, if you are thinking about applying for this place then think again. If you want to work in a sweatshop then go ahead but I seriously wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. Seeing the working environment of the developers as I worked across the office was enough to turn me off the place for good.

Interview Questions
  • What websites do you think are sexy?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews