NELFT NHS Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NELFT NHS

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NELFT NHS

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Really easy interview about the Vaccination Programme Temporary Recruitment. I was interviewed by a panel via Microsoft Teams, the panel were really friendly and positive. They asked easy questions and answered my questions promptly. I was called the next day to be told that I have been successful.

Interview Questions
  • What is Equality and Diversity, and why are they important?
    Answer Question
  • What part of the job do you think you would enjoy the most?
  • What made you apply for the Vaccination Programme?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was laidback, two senior HCPs. They later called me and told me they were re-advertising and gave feedback which I really appreciated. It was laidback, two senior HCPs. They later called me and told me they were re-advertising and gave feedback which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a patient didn't want you to perform a procedure?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (London, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was okay but I failed to express myself and also failed to demonstrate that I understood the job role. The job was for a community health care assistant and I went in as a ward health care assistant

Interview Questions
NELFT NHS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

A group of 10 applicants with 4 psychologists in the room in between every 2nd person - seating arranged in a circle format. 6 questions were asked and every who wanted to answer could answer.

Interview Questions
NELFT NHS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodmayes, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (Goodmayes, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied via NHS Jobs website, a few weeks later was invited for an interview. Interview process included: Literacy and Numeracy test (45mins) + 45 mins to go through information on a research study and prepare a presentation + 30mins of interview with a panel of 3 people. They called with the response the next day.

Interview Questions
  • How would you convince doctors to take part in more research?
  • What do you understand about ethics?
  • If a participant tells you she will hurt herself right now, what would you do?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dagenham, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (Dagenham, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks .. I applied online and got a mail that I have a interview and the interview was easy.. But they required someone dealing or experience with special needs children.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, strength and weakness, How do you manage angry patient ? what qualities you have to be hired for the job
Anonymous Employee in Dagenham, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (Dagenham, England, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

was informal chat with two ladies, told they will ask 5 questions each, they were very nice and made relaxed, most of the questions were like a scenario given and need to give the best solution and thought about the problem, the interview was about 20 to 25 min

Interview Questions
  • - tell us about yourself - what do you know about staff bank - what would you do if a patient is angry and came to you - tell us about your experience as admin - how you give people equal opportunities ( which i i did not understand at first ) and then she explained is about how to treat people according to their gender, religion and color - how you protect patient data that what i remember
Anonymous Employee in Goodmayes, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NELFT NHS (Goodmayes, England, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

They first spoke about the role, and what I would be doing on a day-to-day basis. Then moved on to my cv, asking questions related to that. They moved on to simple question and answer interview questions. No competence questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • They mainly asked about previous experience and education to gather how competent I would be in the job.

Popular Careers with NELFT NHS Job Seekers

Human Resources Officer (Recruitment)
JobsSalariesInterviews