NIKE Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NIKE

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 1725 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

Not Good. Not great. Not what was intended. Not what was desired. Left things undesired. I do not wish to get into further detail pertaining to this at this particular time or moment.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

Interviewers were very polite and kind and easy to talk to. Interviewed in a building on the main HQ campus in beaverton back in 2019. Easy to find and access. Pretty straight forward questions about experience and what I was looking for in a position, some harder questions about organizational science, as this isn't the type of work I've experienced in the past.

Interview Questions
NIKE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (Canada)

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a campus event. It was a long process with two sets of interviews. Firstly, with the hiring manager, and then with the team leader.

Interview Questions
NIKE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

I got an email from Nike’s HR rep about setting up an interview day and time. I responded with my availability within an hour of getting the email (which contained many openings to interview). Never heard back from the lady again - very unprofessional. Keep up the great work, Nike.

Interview Questions
NIKE
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

Overall great experience and all the interview kept the conversation pleasent, while there were some tricky questions and business sense questions. I had 3 interviews with 3 teams, behavioral, technical and technical.

Interview Questions
  • Telll me a time you made some creative changes to analytic project and Compamy teams
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

started application with nike, did an assessment that just wanted to see how you be in the actual work setting (customers and coworkers would tell you something and you would reply in the best way possible), received email stating that i could schedule an interview on zoom since it was snowing where i was, on zoom they had a presentation made and you pretty much just answered the questions nothing too hard because we more of a casual conversation. got my call back 2 days later.

Interview Questions
  • 1. innovation of nike 2. what can you bring to the table 3. when have you went above and beyond in work 4. when have you helped someone (professional or personal; center it around athletics and nikes values)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online and received an invite for HireVue test which consisted a mix of coding questions, video interview questions and essay types. It was very easy for someone who is hands on in coding and microservices architecture.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Hirevue had 4 basic coding questions like palindrome string, 2 sum problem etc. The video and essay questions were related to Spring boot and microservice architecture. After clearing this received a call for interview process. 2. Had a group interview with 2 people from Oregon, who were friendly and wanted to know my experience abt Java, AWS and microservices. There were no DS/algo/design questions asked. They asked very basic questions and lot of behavioural questions. 3. Afterc clearing the round i recieved a call from HR who said i have done well in the interview but they can't match my salary expectation. They were willing to offer only 50 percent of my expected salary. 4. I promptly rejected the offer over phone and communicated that i am not interested anymore. 5. They mentioned in their website about hiring the best of the best in Bangalore but are willing to pay in the range which are offered by service based companies like Infosys, TCS etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

Very casual. It was done as part of a recruiting event. I was asked several questions about previous experiences. I received an email saying that I passed the initial interview round and was asked to provide some times of availability for the second interview. I replied very promptly with my times but was ghosted even after sending a follow up email. Not the best experience to have.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time of hardship and what you did to resolve it.
Anonymous Employee in Mexico
Application

I interviewed at NIKE (Mexico)

Interview

Varios rounds. Hay que ir bien preparado y especialmente saber todo lo de tu resumé a detalle ya que te preguntan todo lo mencionado. Pueden pasar varias semanas antes de que te manden alguna respuestas

Interview Questions
  • Cuáles el tu más grande debilidad?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (United States)

Interview

Applied on website. Contacted by recruiter to set up a phone interview. Recruiter recommended to next round then phone interview with hiring manager. Notified of selection to final round which was two days of Zoom interviews with panel of lab members, directors, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,725 Interviews