NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NIKE Interview Questions

Interviews at NIKE

1,572 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email within 3 days to set up a time to go into the store for a group interview with the hiring manager. The interview was about a week or two out. There were 4 of us with the hiring manager and the store manager, but they basically went through a presentation about Nike's beliefs and correct conduct, before asking a few open ended questions to us. The questions weren't really directed at anyone, and everyone just kind of went around and answered them. At the end of the interview, they gave us a piece of paper with a persona on it, and we had to walk around the store and shop for that customer. The next day I was informed I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame failure.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Started with an online interview, then was contacted via email for a phone interview. I could tell the interview didn't go well as it was happening. The questions were extremely basic. No behavioral-based questions (the ones Nike's known for) in this round.

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

After applying I was contacted very quickly and asked to come in for an interview after a short phone discussion. The interview turned out to be a group interview with 2 current employees interviewing 4 applicants together- as none of us were aware it would be a group interview the entire thing was a bit awkward and difficult to maintain a normal rhythm of conversation/answering questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're passionate about and how would that apply to your work for Nike?   Answer Question

Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Athlete) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I filled out the online application on 6/23/2020. Received an email the next day about a virtual interview on 6/25/2020. The interview on 6/25/20 was conducted through a zoom video call. It was two managers on the video call. The interview lasted about 30 minutes with a lot of situation questions being asked. (Describe a time when....). Interview went well. On 6/27/20 I received a call from the manager I interviewed with (Coach) and she offered me the position. She told me to look out in my email on 6/29/20 for the background check. The email came on 6/29/20. Filled out the paperwork and now it’s just a waiting game. Hopefully the background comes back soon and I can start training.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to multitask while prioritizing your work?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

HR phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager followed by on-site interviews with 5 or 6 individuals relevant to the role.

The Nike candidate experience was top notch end-to-end. They were very transparent and professional throughout the process. I knew going into the final interviews that I was 1 of 3 candidates they were considering for a competitive role. They made our visit to Portland very memorable by giving me and my family some gift bags, a tour of the campus, and excellent accommodations. Thank you Nike!

Interview Questions

• Given your experience and what you know about Nike, how would you apply machine learning to accelerate Nike's innovation agenda, and provide relevant examples and technologies used where possible.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, he asked your basic interview questions. However, I was interviewed in the food court which was unpleasant do to the location and the noise, which ultimately made me not want to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you succeeded under pressure?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Interview

5 step interview. 2 phone screens followed by meeting the Hiring Managers and different team members. Laid back interview asking more behavioral based questions. They have a very friendly culture and made it an enjoyable process.

Nike Athlete Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was not like any other. It was a group interview and most of the questions being asked were scenarios or situational questions. Must have a story to give support.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Very professional and informative . I learned a lot about Nike and the manager breakdown. I got to know the atmosphere before I started which is something I appreciate more than anything

Global Operations Interview

Interview

1. phone interview which took around 10 minutes
    2. swoosh day took 6 hours, consists of a case competition and a social networking event
    3. in-person interview, 2 back to back in-person interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.