Nando's UK & IRE Interview Questions

Updated 1 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nando's UK & IRE

HardAverageEasy
Found 129 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Leamington Spa, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (Royal Leamington Spa, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Straight forward/ Paid for the actual training Lasted about 2 weeks, started getting shifts right away. The managers and the team so far have been great and flexibility is provided. Most nandocas work hard and enjoy their time on shifts.

Interview Questions
  • Previous Experience in Hospitality Q/A
    Answer Question
Nando's UK & IRE
Application

I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE

Interview

A very brief interview with basic questions about previous experience. Trial shift, not paid and without assistance. Just work for free for a shift basically. No particular tests or difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been working in the food industry? Do you have previous experience working in a role facing customers?
Nando's UK & IRE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE

Interview

The process went fairly smooth and had its informal and formal questions. A phone interview was made and questions were pretty generic! Overall a pleasant experience with lots of questions

Interview Questions
Nando's UK & IRE
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (London, England, England)

Interview

Very interesting process, guided well throughout and had to complete a number of different tasks. I would highly recommend you are prepared but rest assured the interviewing panel are really nice.

Interview Questions
Nando's UK & IRE
Application

I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE

Interview

Submitted a CV in person at the restaurant before having a brief discussion on the phone with the manager then going in for a trial shift, which lasted around 3 hours

Interview Questions
Nando's UK & IRE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (Auckland, Auckland) in Nov 2020

Interview

Good interview however I booked for 6:00 pm instead of 4:00 pm and I arrived early for the interview (like anyone would) and the hiring manager thought I was a good hour and 40 minutes late for the 4:00 pm one. So I don't understand how this happens.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any prior experience.
Nando's UK & IRE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE

Interview

I applied on their website and I was contacted a few days later, and asked to choose a time slot for my phone interview, which I did. On the day of the interview, a gentleman called me 20 minutes before our appointment, to tell me he had a meeting and he wasn't able to do my interview. He asked me if we could postpone it to the day after, and we scheduled a phone interview for the following day at the same time. Nobody ever contacted me again, not with a phone call, not with an email, nothing. I can just assume I didn't get the job, but not because anyone expressly told me. This gives me an idea of how respectful they are and of how they're used to treat people, so I guess this was a real lucky escape.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked, as the interview didn't take place.
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The most fun interview process I ever had! I first met with a manager who asked some questions about myself and told me more about the job. Then, I came for an interview where I was grouped with other people and we had very fun tasks to complete together. Then, I had an additional interview with a manager and a team member. Finally, I came in for a shift trial which allowed me to have a foretaste of the job to see if it was something I could handle.

Interview Questions
Nando's UK & IRE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process included an application form to fill out personal details and a phone call interview. I applied through indeed where you can build an online CV and add any skills. Nandos were hiring kitchen assistants.

Interview Questions
Nando's UK & IRE
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE

Interview

First step was a phonecall. Just a formal chat. From this I had an in resturant interview, another formal chat, I got the day wrong but they were lovely. Then an assessment day with about 20 other applicants, including games and challenges. You can't really prepare for this but let your personality shine through, work as a team and let your voice be heard. Really good experience oveall.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anyone who works here? - How would they describe you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nando's UK & IRE (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

The worst interview process ever. every interaction took at least 1 week, constantly had to chase the HR for a reply. which indicates how chaotic they really are as the HR is supposed to represent the best of the company to the outside world/ the salary they offer considering the amount of firefighting and oncall duty you would have to do is very low compared to other roles in the market, its almost embarrassing. my suggestion is either to totally avoid or if you go with an interview, try to get an offer and use the offer to negotiate a better rate with a more reputable organization that you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions
  • 1 phone interview just talking about the project, I was told that they had a terrible legacy system written in .net and they had to constantly firefight to support the daily business and if coming along on call would be just part of the job. 1. coding test the usual, mars rover kata. the person who reviewd the code was totally unaware of latest best practices and so picky about the smallest things, basically unless you write the code they way he would you wont pass this stage, a total waste of time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews