Nationwide Building Society Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 230 of over 230 interviews

Recruitment Agency6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

1 interview with a lead manager and ‘Head Of’. They talked to me about the role and the team/company and then asked me about my CV/experience and asked questions in relation to their values & culture. I was then given a task to complete.

Interview Questions
  • I was presented with a scenario and had to work out different financial outcomes per scenario.
    Answer Question

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Round 1) Timed technical test, two questions to answer in 60 minutes Round 2) Remote interview with senior engineer and engineering manager over Microsoft Teams. The interview took around 90 minutes, with behavioural and technical questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to ensure an application being developed was built to scale

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, the first more informal phone interview and the second required a presentation. The interview was good and the panel made me feel at ease. It did take a long to time to be informed I didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Performed remotely on video during the pandemic. One technical interview with two interviewers , one business interview with a single interviewer. I had previous experience with the organisation, so I don’t think I followed the normal process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society in Mar 2021

Interview

Useful process and two-way feedback available. Trained interviewers. Competency based interviews are boring but part of the process one must accept. Very fair questions and mix of personality, experience and technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide Building Society

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Simple and straightforward application process, added CV and other attachments. Personality questionnaire, Cognitive ability test - Numerical. the process was so simple. I did not think that the cognitive ability test was aimed for 16-18years it was a general based quiz which proved to be difficult,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (London, England, England)

Interview

Phone interview. They had 2 people on the call, one was from HR the other from finance. Over all the interview went really well. They rang me on my cell phone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Good and easy process. Initial application - simple submission of CV and answering basic personal questions and tick boxes. Telephone interview which lasted for around twenty minutes. Face to face interview - this comprised of a financial activity.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

To start with you had to complete a lengthy application form. Then once submitted you have to wait to see if you meet the criteria. Then you are asked to complete online tests like situational, personality, numerical tests and a recorded video interview asking you to record your answer to 2 questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for nationwide in particular?

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Applied online. Online Testing and then video Interview. Poor system as I kept on getting emails saying that I did not complete the video interview when I did. After a few "spam" emails saying that video interview. I then got an email stating I passed and I am being shortlisted for the assessment centre.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Competency Questions Tell me about a time you showed leadership
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Interviews