Nationwide Building Society Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 251 of over 251 interviews

Recruitment Agency6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Includes a business case study that you're then required to present your answers to the supervisor as well as a one-on-one interview that includes typical interview questions and a few technical ones (nothing too complex)

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe a database to someone that doesn't know what it is? Also, questions about conflict resolution
    Answer Question

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Interview process was split into three stages. Personality, situational and cognitive ability. The situational aspect asked you to rank the most effective and least effective reaction to a situation. The cognitive ability was all about potting patterns and didnt involve and serious maths.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

Online assessment -situational behaviour , attention to detail and numerical You don’t have time limit. But when they assessing your results they will consider the time. After completing the online assessment you will do the video interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self Why do you want to work for Nationwide

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society

Interview

The interview process was very positive, it comprised of Competency and Strength Based questions requiring you to reflect on past experiences. Telephone interview was conducted by the recruitment department and not members of the department you are applying to so may be difficult to convey technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Swindon, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

1 remote interview via teams, competency questions asked, details were sent prior to the interview in preparation. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes, had a call 2 days later with an offer.

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society in Nov 2021

Interview

Three stage process.Initial Recruiter call and second Technical test followed by final behavioural and technical interview. Two interviewers made me feel comfortable and had straight forward questions. Recruiter gives proper feedback.

Interview Questions
  • 1.How to get data from excel 2.Soap questions 3.UFT questions 4.How do you motivate the team 5.Challenging task 6.Login page use cases 7.Exploratory testing 8.How do you help disorganised team

Nationwide Building Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society in Nov 2021

Interview

After submitting a CV and Cover Letter there is a two stage interview process. 1st competency based. 2nd based around a scenario and applied knowledge and experience. Interviewed by 2 people, with one focussed on asking questions and the other noting answers at a given time.

Interview Questions
  • Too many to list. Prefer answers in the Scenario, Context, Action and Result format.

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Northampton, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

There were two parts, the first one was about your experiences and how you would react to certain situations with clients and the second one was a little role play.

Interview Questions
  • To introduce myself and role play. it was actually fun and I really enjoyed. I'm writing this here so no one feels too nervious (a bit nervous is OK). They are very kind and helpful. Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand a question. I think they appreciate honesty.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Oxford, England)

Interview

Applied online. Then got through to virtual assessment centre. Had to complete a few tasks with 6 other candidates, then an interview at the end with the local branch manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Building Society (Swindon, England)

Interview

Single telephone stage, conversational style with a mixture of questions about technical skills, experience and general attitude. Focus is on finding architects that have some engineering capability, not ‘PowerPoint jockeys’.

Interview Questions
  • Demonstrate experience of threat modelling.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 251 Interviews