Navigant Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Navigant Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.1

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite meeting with possible teams. Had phone interview with other teams as well where applicable. Selected by one of the directors based on the skill set

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in July 2016.

Interview

Generally very positive experience. Series of phone interviews, starting with the hiring manager, and then an onsite interview morning with four additional people at various levels of the organization

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change and join Navigant ?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was referred into the firm by a former colleague. Brief phone interview with a recruiter followed by three 45-minute office interviews. Unexpectedly easy interview process - lots of resume questions, typical strengths and weaknesses questions, but no real problem solving or critical thinking questions. None of the interviewers asked about specific experiences or accomplishments - it was very fit and culture driven.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected questions: what is the longest deliverable you have written?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base and a signing bonus. Very reasonable and easy to work with throughout the negotiation. No hardball tactics.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick informal interview. Not like big 4 culture. You need to have a personal contact. Very few people to meet. It's not a difficult process. Questions asked were basic s d didn't require the rigor of a Big 4.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Navigant (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Long, multi stage process, but interviews were a pleasant experience with sensible questions. Interviewers were all very welcoming and friendly. Panel interview was to test presentation skills and the questions afterwards we to determine how I could add value to the business in terms of the topics covered.

Interview Questions

• Would you be prepared to travel   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Received general interview questions based on prior experiences to assess fit with practice area. Questions were focused on prior projects, strengths, and reasons for seeking new opportunities. Had good conversations with interviewers regarding the organizational/practice area focus and goals. Did not receive any behavioral or case interview questions. Met with individuals at various levels within the organization for four 45-minute interview blocks.

Associate Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant in April 2008.

Interview

Interview was easy to go through

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.