New Look Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 257 of over 257 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

Interview process was standard although some questions I struggled to understand. I was interviewed by 2 people at once which did confuse me a little as I wasn’t sure who to answer to.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Look (Bristol, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

It went well but college times don’t match the schedule , not much questions asked but the manager was nice and welcoming but maybe I wasn’t the right fit, maybe next time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

The entire process was easy and efficient, felt comfortable throughout to be myself. Can be intimidating at first when there is a an interview set up, but this felt more relaxed, appreciated the effort put in.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time where you had something go differently than planned. How did you manage this?

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

I completed two x 1 hour interviews. After the second interview I never heard anything back. This is despite contacting the woman who scheduled the interview and the generic recruitment email address a couple of times each. I was really disappointed with this. Given I spent time applying and talking to the team, the least they could have done is drop me a quick email explaining that I was unsuccessful. Their handling of the process gave me an insight into how they operate as a business, which makes me think it isn't the type of place I would want to work anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

Group interview, choose an outfit, then single interview. overall was very basic and didn't require much prep but make sure you know why you want the job and what previous experience you have

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

Really relaxed, wasn’t under any pressure and the person that interviewed me was lovely. I came out in a really great mood, made me feel really positive about potentially working there. Only took around 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

Group interview with group task and then individual interview questions separately. Group task was to create an full outfit for different types of people in different situations, and then explain why you chose which pieces and how you worked together to create an outfit.

Interview Questions
  • Availability - how available are you over Christmas including the days in between Christmas and New Year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aylesbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (Aylesbury, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied online and heard back after almost 4 weeks inviting me to book an interview slot, which I booked for just over a week later. This was my fifth time applying for New Look and I’d finally managed to get an interview. Arrived at the store and met the manager who asked me to pick a whole outfit for a ‘dinner and drinks out with the girls’ scenario as an icebreaker. When I had chosen I was taken into an office and first had to explain why I’d chosen each item. After this the interview began with the typical job interview questions. The manager was so lovely and welcoming, and the conversation turned casual a few times which really made me feel at ease. The interview lasted about 35 minutes and I asked 3 questions at the end which the interviewer seemed to enjoy! I got told I’d hear back within the next two days which didn’t happen, but this was understandable as I thought that was quite a quick timeframe anyway. But now over a week later I've still not heard anything, I think it's extremely rude of New Look to not let unsuccessful applicants know where they stand, so this has let the overall experience down for me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

New Look

Application

I interviewed at New Look

Interview

The interview took place with several other people. We were asked a number of questions to do with trends and the overall store and then was given a customer case study and had to find an outfit accordingly . Was then required to present and explain outfit

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Look (London, England)

Interview

Very easy general experience questions, two stages interview and a group interview roll play on how to interact with a customer , created styles with accessories . Interviewers were super friendly and kind

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult customer, provide an example of a difficult situation you have solved, how to approach customers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 257 Interviews