Office Angels Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Office Angels

Office Angels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels

Interview

Very chill, just discussed my CV and previous relevant experience. They outlined how temping works and how I would apply for work and log my time. Dress in corporate clothing and bring ID.

Interview Questions
  • What relevant experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Office Angels

Application

I interviewed at Office Angels

Interview

I can sketch out the figures as per customising, and explaining to clients and making them such about the design which I was designed , And I am interested to designing.

Interview Questions
  • May , I know if I got a job there .. Do you send visa are not

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England)

Interview

Took time to interview me and find my interests, career goals and personal circumstances. Made sure that both the person on the temporary placements desk and the permanent side both interviewed me, and completed the process in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Angels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels

Interview

A short and informal interview where I met with both the temporary and permanent consultants. Consultants were honest, understanding, friendly and genuine. Since my interview, the consultants have been in contact daily and 4 interviews have been arranged for me and I'll hopefully find my dream role. I wish I'd registered with Office Angels years ago!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Angels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels

Interview

Pretty chill, just a general chat going over CV. Asked what kind of roles I was looking for, travel and availability, etc. Super relaxed agency, happy to get you in as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Hull, England) in May 2019

Interview

I walked into their office and had no previous experience of working as a temp. It was a really positive experience. They were very helpful and thorough in their interview and worked hard to find me work placements that met my skillset.

Interview Questions
  • work history and the types of roles I would be interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Guildford, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Friendly, warm welcome, put me at ease from the beginning. Asked the right questions and was honest about what the role entailed and the employer. Was keen to ensure the role was right for me as ultimately it would reflect on them too. Enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Office Angels (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Sep 2018

Interview

overall it was quick and informal. they managed to get me in quickly and it took about 30 minutes to meet with both temp and perm recruiters. Once the interview was over I then had to chase them up for a role rather than the opposite way around. Apart from this is was a positive experience and they made me feel at ease

Interview Questions
  • going over cv and past experience, looking to see what type of role would be of interest

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Leeds, England) in May 2018

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied online and got a phone call a few days later regarding availability. I then came to the office to do a short face to face interview and sign the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

I was told to give all my personal details, passport, etc. before even knowing the name of the company they said I had a perfect match with. Taken to a gloomy room (after a rude receptionist welcomed me) for an in-depth discussion about my previous experience (still not knowing the name of the company or any additional info about the role). Eventually asked to wait while she printed out the full job description. When I read that I didn't know if I wanted to cry or what - same generic 3 lines she read out over the phone without any additional details at all, no role qualifications or anything, only the company logo (absolutely unknown). Office Angels messaged me the following day saying the client was keen to meet me for an interview - I obviously declined. Pathetic

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews