Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 May 2019

2.1

Commercial Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I was told to give all my personal details, passport, etc. before even knowing the name of the company they said I had a perfect match with. Taken to a gloomy room (after a rude receptionist welcomed me) for an in-depth discussion about my previous experience (still not knowing the name of the company or any additional info about the role). Eventually asked to wait while she printed out the full job description. When I read that I didn't know if I wanted to cry or what - same generic 3 lines she read out over the phone without any additional details at all, no role qualifications or anything, only the company logo (absolutely unknown). Office Angels messaged me the following day saying the client was keen to meet me for an interview - I obviously declined. Pathetic

Administrative Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Angels (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

overall it was quick and informal. they managed to get me in quickly and it took about 30 minutes to meet with both temp and perm recruiters. Once the interview was over I then had to chase them up for a role rather than the opposite way around. Apart from this is was a positive experience and they made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• going over cv and past experience, looking to see what type of role would be of interest   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2013.

Interview

Don't have their act together at all - lost my CV on three occasions in one day, rang my references twice before and twice after the interview, and I actually had the company they were interviewing me for complain to me about their performance when I went for the second round interview, apologising that they likely would not hire me so they could end the contract with this company. As I've been working with HR people in large organisations for the past three years and shared this story with them , I've been informed there's an informal veto on using this company as a temp supplier given their staggering incompetence.

Interview Questions

I doubted they'd be able to pay me correctly + they had supplied me with the wrong details of the job, which I only found out at interiew.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The recruiter cancelled my interview with them on the same day in the last minute and they didn't apologise about it. They were very unreliable and impolite. I wouldn't recommend them.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (Bracknell, England) in April 2014.

Interview

There were 2 parts to the interview - There was a a one-on-one chat and a second part of reading, writing and admin tests to determine your level of skill in different areas as well as previous experience. The interview was thorough and well detailed.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Leeds, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied online and got a phone call a few days later regarding availability. I then came to the office to do a short face to face interview and sign the contract.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smethwick, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Office Angels (Smethwick, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable and able to talk about anything comfortably and they explained everything to me, they got to know me better and made me feel like part of the team

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in terms of hours to work   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (Cardiff, Wales).

Interview

The process was strung out over 3 weeks and 3 different manages asking the same questions, unprofessional handling of interviews, glad I didn't get the job after having to call several times for an answer.
    Wouldn't bother, if they are unprofessional at interview stage, guaranteed they would a unworthy employer.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, general handling of situations & everyday tasks.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Guildford, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly, warm welcome, put me at ease from the beginning. Asked the right questions and was honest about what the role entailed and the employer. Was keen to ensure the role was right for me as ultimately it would reflect on them too. Enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.