Oliver Wyman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Oliver Wyman Interview Questions

Interviews at Oliver Wyman

3.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed through the on-campus recruiting process. The on-campus recruiting was very streamlined, and the turnaround was very quick. But superday was completely awful. Meeting some of the partners/directors made me realize that—despite claiming to prioritize "diversity"—their unconscious bias was completely apparent, and the whole experience was not enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• case interview with a scenario created based on an actual case   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews and each involved brain teasers and/or case questions. Som rounds involved multiple interviews. The questions were geared to assess creativity, mathematics, simplification/ root issue analysis, communication, presence, problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Lets say you own a store at xyz corner. Estimate the annual profit.   Answer Question

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Interview

Two rounds with multiple interviews with different people per round, conducted remotely due to the pandemic. There were case and behavioral questions both rounds. First round was with more junior consultants, easy case, second round with more senior, slightly more complex cases.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews- mainly character-based questions at each level, final interview a bit more technical but also felt less pressure at that point. Research the company, and they’re more than willing to answer any and all questions you may have

Interview Questions

• Our process is split into, primarily, cleaning up the data, the actual analysis in the data, and reporting of results. How would you partition your time, percentage-wise, on each of these three tasks   Answer Question

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman.

Interview

It was relatively straightforward, a technical half and behavioral half. The technical interviewer was very friendly and helpful, really guided me along and was patient. Both interviewers seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• A gym is looking to expand their memberships. How should they go about this?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

One case and one fit question. Very standard process, each 30 minutes. Applied through on campus recruiting in the fall. Case interview was not too difficult and fit interview asked standard leadership and teamwork questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The first 30 minutes included a one-on-one behavioral interview. The second 30 minutes included a one-on-one case. Two different interviews. It was completely virtual, and the interviewer allowed me to ask questions in case I missed anything in the prompt.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me about a challenge you faced with a team   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Phone screening then had a 5 hour interview with a pair of people for every hour. The final two hours were case challenge which required adeptness at working in excel.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the most recent actuarial exams I took. The conceptual questions   1 Answer

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman in October 2020.

Interview

Initial phone call was more casual and around 30 minutes. The interviewer was very kind and a good conversationalist. Talked about my academic experiences, some technical skills, and asked a few questions from topics in FM.
    Received a 30-45min video call meeting within a week, which was more technical about IFM than I had expected. After that, I was given a case study with Excel to work with offline and then submit and present within an hour or so.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The First round consisted of back to back 30 minute behavioral and case interviews. Second round (the "final" round) consisted of one 30 minute behavioral, followed by two back to back 30 minute cases.

Interview Questions

• - Describe the factors a hotel company might consider when implementing rewards program   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.