Onfido Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Recruiter11%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Onfido

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

Several rounds of Zoom calls and a mock discovery call. I was able to meet with my hiring manager, several potential colleagues, and the CRO. Everyone made a good impression.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about average deal size, sales cycles I'm proud of, what motivates me etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Onfido (Lisbon, Lisbon)

Interview

There are several steps on the recruitment process. However, each one looks to evaluate specific aspects as they should. They adapt questions to you as you develop your answers. It is not scripted , unlike most interviews are on this field. What really impressed me in the process was their care to make sure you fit to their culture, as well as the transparency throughout. Everyone was very professional and helpful and I really liked this process from all ends.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

228 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Soulless recruiter who just want to close the deal and not interested to talk to candidate. Pretending to listen but candidate can easily spot if someone is lying or not. Also, the position is opened for > 1 month but she mentioned that it's a new position that's only 1 ~ 2 weeks old. One of the worst recruiters after working with 10+ from different companies.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Onfido

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of: 1 - screening with the recruiter 2 - interview with the VP of Operations 3 - interview with VP Customer Success and Sales Ops lead Overall, my experience was very positive and I was impressed by how efficient the hiring process was and how friendly and supportive both the recruiter and the interviewers were. I would definitely enroll again in a recruitment process with Onfido or recommend it to a friend!

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about yourself? What you do today and why do you want this role? - Tell me about a time you had to improve a process? - Guess a number between 0-1000 - What would you do to increase retention rates?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (Derby, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Screening call with TA - discussed role and budget Call with Direct Line Manager - discussed experience and wanting to join Onfido Call with 2 members of the Team - Announced a pop quiz on the call with 0 notice (not sure why 2 junior lawyers were assessing me rather than the hiring manager?) but passed this stage although it was painful when they just repeated the answers I gave to the contract review. Call with GC

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Onfido (London, England)

Interview

Great hiring process. Very transparent and accommodating of my schedule. Technical challenge was interesting and well balanced between evaluating my technical capability and respecting my time. The people seem great and I enjoyed every conversation I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Onfido

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido in Sep 2021

Interview

Everyone was exceptionally nice and forthright throughout the entire process. I was contacted by a Sr. Talent Partner with Ofido through LinkedIn. We set up a time to call and they asked about my previous experience and told me about the role. I then has a behavioral interview with my future team lead. The next round involved me leading a mock call with fake clients (played by my future team lead and a lead of another team). My final interview was with a VP and was just a pleasant conversation where we got to know each other.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked general questions about my experience. The mock interview included several questions a client would logically ask and felt like a real client presentation. all the questions revolved around information I was able to find or infer by reading the provided documentation and the related links. they said 2 hours of prep time was sufficient. I spent closer to 4, but that had me overly prepared I think. 2-4 is certainly enough time.

Onfido

Application

I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

Quick, efficient, friendly and thoughtful interviews. Everyone was professional. Rounds ranged from challenging questions to a big project to others just getting to know me. The recruiter was excellent and helpful and the entire team was sharp and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • How to solve hypothetical problems that might be faced in that role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was phenomenal. Lori Stegall was wonderful. Very personable and friendly. Always on-time and responsive. She made sure to make me aware of next steps and sent calendar invites when needed. I really enjoyed my interactions with her. The Head of HR Natalie was wonderful!!

Onfido

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onfido in Aug 2021

Interview

Talent acquisition team reached out via LinkedIn and set up time with the hiring manager. I had some reservations taking the interview after talent acquisition person gave me heads up on hiring manager so I kept considering canceling till last minute. But, decided 30 mins won’t harm anyone. Cringe and toxic may best describe my experience with this self proclaimed leader who should consider enrolling into some personal development classes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews