Onfido Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Onfido

Application

I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

It was easy, phone screen then interviews with the manager. After that they let you know. It's done through an interview platform. It was overall a pretty easy process and didn't take very long at all. They are quick to respond.

Interview Questions
  • It was your basic tell me what you've done what you want to do
    1 Answer

Onfido

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

The interviews were fast and professionally conducted. The whole process took 2-3 weeks, and I was always informed about the status of the interviews. I really appreciate all the work being done by the interviewers, especially the HR team, which reflect a world-wide standards.

Interview Questions
  • How do you describe your leadership style?
  • How do you evaluate team performance and workload?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Straightforward interview process starting with HR, then hiring manager, head of sales and then members of the team. Communication was direct and clear. HR was great about follow-up and letting know stages in the process. Everyone was on time, respectful and showed real enthusiasm for the team and company.

Interview Questions
  • Standard experience questions, case examples of how solved problems or think about business scenerios

Onfido

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido in May 2021

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. First I was screened by their internal recruiter. Then I meet with Manager. Next, I meet with a current rep & manager for situational interview. Then I presented my 30-60-90 day plan to my manager and another rep. Lastly, I meet with VP of NA Sales.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving? Why Onfido? What is your sales process? How do you qualify candidates?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was efficient in timing transparent with the timing of the overall process. Each conversation was strategic with end goals in mind to find more about both parties on a personal and professional level. Also, the sales assignment was challenging and a perfect way to represent a tangible example of skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to start a career in Sales?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Video call with recruiter, second round with a team member, third round with team manager and fourth round with two engineers . You were asked to provide availability post each round, so you knew right away if you were successful or not in moving further. Very quick process with recruiter syncing with you between rounds also

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions on scenarios of day-to-day of role

Onfido

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

J'ai passé 3 entretiens pour un post à Paris. * Première entretien : avec Sofi , un entretien RH. ça était bien passé. * Deuxième entretien : avec un dev Android et Lead, une discussion technique. ça était bien passé aussi. * Troisième entretien : Ils m'ont demandé de développer un api android dans leur domaine d'identité (ML Kit) pendant 3 jours. Comme c'était ma première que j'avais découvert cette partie d'Android, j'ai proposé un api fonctionnel mais une partie deprecated. Ils ont pas aimé cette partie.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Onfido

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Onfido

Interview

Recruiter screening / TPM lead + TPM / Technical interviews / Co-founder Recruiter feedback (really nice indeed. This is the first time I had the opportunity to have complete, constructive and benevolent feedback).

Interview Questions
  • No straightforward question that can be listed here. It's more an ongoing conversation with the candidate with Onfido's teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interviewer probably had a good idea what she is looking for but didn’t have the skills to ask around these topics. Being a recruiter it was just sad to see how emotionally and physically exhausted she is. She was uppish and often arrogant during our chat. Talking about software engineers as a piece of equipment with loads of generalisation regarding their behaviour...at this point you could tell that this company is just scaling their tech department with the wrong mind set. Thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions
  • What platforms do you use for sourcing? What you find the most effective? What is the hiring volume you can deliver? Walk me through your background and why you changed?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY)

Interview

My interview experience with Onfido was horrendous because the talent team was completely unclear regarding the role, responsibility, salary, team, etc. Throughout each stage, I felt the hiring managers were disorganized and, as a result, never followed up on my application. Overall I ended up thinking that interviewing with Onfido was a HUGE waste of time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews