Onfido Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Onfido Interview Questions

Interviews at Onfido

3.1

Enterprise Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I've had two exceptional interviews and this is among one of them. I never felt that I was in the dark at any point during the process. And, I was greeted with Great energy by everyone I interviewed with and they all seemed to share the same enthusiasm and passion for the company. Everyone seemed really informed and presented a warm and progressive culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you faced how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Director Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I received a call shortly after applying through an online posting and talked with the Lead Talent Partner. The call went well, we talked about my goals, about the company, industry, a bit about the role, culture and a number of other things, but I have to say, a really great first impression, which had me intrigued. We agreed to move to the next step and I met with leaders from the Growth organization over the next few weeks. I have to say the entire process was fully engaging and I never was left wondering what was going on, they were literally on top of everything, the Talent Team kept things moving along at a very nice pace. Throughout the process, the Lead Talent Partner would check in to make sure everything was going well, continually set expectations and talk next steps.
    Coming from a large company where I spent quite a bit of time working with talent teams to fill roles and continually getting frustrated with the lack of communication (internally and externally), lack of qualified candidates, etc, this was honestly the complete opposite. This process can be unsettling for many and the way you get treated throughout the process can provide insight into a company and how they value their employees. There was not one time throughout this process I was left wondering "are they going to get back to me", "where do I stand", "what are next steps", "are we on the same page".
    The last step of the interview process was to present a 30/60/90 day plan and shortly after that the decision was made.

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I wish I could say more about the interview process, but I didn't get a chance to even go through it! I applied for this role online and was contacted by a recruiter. During our scheduled call, I never heard from her. She later reached out and apologized as she was not able to contact me because of a flight delay. Fair enough. These things happen. It was totally understandable. She offered to reschedule, which I was very open to, but the communication stopped there. I haven't heard from her since. It has been 5 business days. How incredibly unprofessional and a waste of my time! If this is a reflection of how the company operates, steer clear of them!

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule for next Monday?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. The interviewer called me ontime but was clearly agitated by something. Tried to scare me from even taking the job and wanted me to commit.

US People and Culture Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

This process was great. I was referred to this position through an ex-colleague and was contacted straight away by the Director of People. She was easy to talk to and asked questions about my background and explained more about Onfido culture - which sounded amazing! It was more of a face-to-face version of a phone screen than a formal interview.
    I was then passed to a second round interview with the Director of Operations - the questions in this interview were more scenario and competency based, she was also easy to talk to and provided more insight into the company and how she saw this new role integrating into the business.
    Last stage was a written assessment regarding HR policies and how I would practically deal with scenario-based situations.
    Unfortunately I wasn’t offered the position but came away with a positive interview experience.

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido.

Interview

This was the driest and most apathetic recruiter I've ever spoken to. First had a phone screen with basic questions regarding my background and interest in the role. The recruiter really didn't show much interest or enthusiasm in response to any of my answers. He didn't even leave me time at the end of our call to ask him any questions - and when I initiated some questions on my own, his answers came off irritated and egotistical.

I was then contacted a few days later to complete a very vague and time consuming assignment. This is before even speaking with any hiring manager or anyone else aside from the recruiter. After completing the assignment before the 1 week deadline, I didn't hear anything back for over 3 weeks until the recruiter finally emailed me a generic email saying they filled the role. I responded by asking for feedback on my assignment and heard nothing back of course. I could care less about moving forward in the interview process. But it's pretty disappointing for a company to expect candidates to spend hours of their time and effort on an assignment without having the decency to at least provide feedback on their work. I've done interview assignments for other companies in the past where I was rejected, and have always received thoughtful feedback for taking the time to complete them. This company obviously doesn't care about providing a positive candidate experience for those they don't choose to hire.

Interview Questions

Onfido Response

2 Feb 2018

Hi there,
    No excuses, that isn't a good enough experience that you had with us and we're sorry. We've taken your feedback on board to make the improvements we need to.
    Thanks!

Biz Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was great. then was asked to create a 90 day action plan which seemed weird on 2nd interview while never asked to come in.. after investing 3 hours of my time to create it i recieved an email that it wont work.. when i asked for a feedback i did not even get a response. very lame and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• main thing was to create a 90 day plan the rest was usual   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido.

Interview

Interviewing with Onfido was the most candidate-friendly interview experience I've ever had. There were 4 interview rounds and it took 2-3 weeks for the entire process to be completed but at no point was I left clueless and I always received timely updates on the next step. Also, none of my interviews were rescheduled even once which is honestly rare per my experience . The People Team was super prompt in answering any questions that I had and was always proactive to ensure that I have a good experience interviewing at Onfido.

Interview Questions

• - Stories of deals that I had closed in my previous experience
      - Quota that I carried vs Achievement
      - Why Onfido
      - What I'm looking for in my next career destination
      - Mock sales pitch
      - Elevator pitch   Answer Question

Policy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onfido (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

45 minute telephone with HR followed by 45 Zoom with Chief Strategy Officer. The process was quick and the company kept in touch throughout the interview process. The company followed up with a feedback call at the end. Very positive experience. Stacy and Francesco were great to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Experience interacting with German regulators and how I would influence them   Answer Question

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onfido.

Interview

Had the initial phone interview which was as expected, I was informed I would be progressing through to the next round and scheduled a time and date for the next interview. Just before this interview (the same day) I received a standard 'application unsuccessful' email. I checked in with the interviewer from the initial round and never received a response.

Interview Questions

• General questions about industry and company specific knowledge   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.