OpenTable Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OpenTable Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenTable in October 2014.

Interview

We connected through recruiters. Engineer doing the technical screen seemed tired on the phone, and not that enthusiastic about the company. I decided not to continue the process after getting several different emails from various people with the company late at night. It seems pretty clear they don't expect their employees' personal time if they are all working after 8pm and on the weekends.

Interview Questions

• Describe how inheritance works in object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenTable (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It was a 45 minute interview - started with the interviewer asking me basic questions, then gave me one programming question. He came back after half an hour and asked for an explanation for my solution. My solution had a bug, but he was encouraging. Only thing was I think the time duration for the interview was small.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Organized and seamless and thorough process. I was reached out to by the recruiter and hiring manager to assess interest and skills. They were looking for a specific background and leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn't achieve the outcome you expected and how you rectified it.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.