PVH Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PVH Corp.

2.7

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through four interviews for the position. The first interview was basic questions over the phone. The second and third interviews were via Skype. The fourth interview was in person for various roles for the internship program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in August 2013.

Interview

The interview with the store manager was relaxed, professional, honest. Was offered the position as soon as I had passed the tests/surveys. The district manager didn't need to get involved so must trust this manager's judgement.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The store manager did the initial interview in person. After that, a phone interview with the area manager. With more than 10 years experience, they should have given me much more money.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in September 2014.

Interview

5 hour interview process they will feed you, meet with different management that all ask the same questions. met with HR management and operational management, they inquire about witch shift you would like to work, they sell you a dream but it is really a nightmare when you start working and meet your management staff. overall the best thing when working their is the interview process. they will let you know if they will hire you the same day.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for PVH   1 Answer

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied through the company website. Received an email around 3 weeks later to do a phone interview with HR. That interview went well and we proceeded with an in-person interview the following week. Interviewed with 3 separate individuals from the department which was successful enough to land me to the final round. That was scheduled towards the end of the same week with the Sr. Director of the department as well as the Director of HR.

Interview Questions

• Why PVH?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle the situation of a micromanaging manager?   1 Answer

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The most unprofessional HR I have ever experienced. Talked to them at a school-wide career fair, emailed them shortly after and heard nothing back for over a month. Myself and several classmates received a random call early in the morning asking us to do a phone interview that would lead to an on-site visit 4 hours away with only 3 days notice. Did not call them back. Terrible experience. Learn to set up interviews via email rather than randomly calling students at 9 am during the week. No excuse for that.

Interview Questions

• Why PVH? (They called me, so I wasn't sure why they would ask me that.)   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was extensive and I connected with each person that interviewed me. The team was consistent and honest. Also, very professional. Everyone seemed very happy to work for Tommy H.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle confrontation with your peers? with your Supervisor?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

One of the recruiters at PVH contacted by email to schedule a skype interview and preferred to be in the same week. Then I meet with a human resources manager for a screening and behavior questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the job via an employee referral. The overall process was very effiecent considering there was a lot of recent HR restructuring because of a new COO. There was a phone call, and then an in person interview with the coordinator

Inventory Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by in-person interview with two people on-site. In person interview was very informal are more like a casual conversation. There was also a tour given of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave / are you looking to leave your previous company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.