Pavers Shoes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pavers Shoes

Pavers Shoes

Application

I interviewed at Pavers Shoes

Interview

I had a very informal interview for my current role, it was just a basic chat really. Manager asked your generic interview type questions. lt was a very relaxed and easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain if you’ve ever had to sell add ons before
    Answer Question

Pavers Shoes

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes in Feb 2022

Interview

It was pretty fast I had a telephone interview then and in store interview. That i was unpreprared for. It looks like a place i wouldnt fit in as everybody was elderly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Wolverhampton, England)

Interview

Group interview, mainly to see how we get on and how quickly we pick up the information provided There were about 8 of us in the room, I think around 6 hired, sales assistants and manager assistant

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Glasgow, Scotland) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied online then received an email inviting me in for a 1-1 store interview with a manager. Interview took place in the stockroom and was very informal and relaxed. A few standard questions (e.g. "Tell me about yourself") then emailed in a few weeks to inform application was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2019

Interview

Nice and friendly chat that lasted 20 minutes about me and previous jobs and it was explained to me what the company was about and what was expected if I was offered the job

Interview Questions
  • past experience in retail and wjat was I looking for out of the job

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Glasgow, Scotland) in Oct 2018

Interview

Fun and comfortable. The assistant Manager made me feel at ease , which made me even want to do well during the interview. She pays lots of attention and keep giving me a positive feedback after giving her an answer of each question. overall, I thoroughly. enjoyed the interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about the company? How would you handle difficult customers?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Cardiff, Wales) in Aug 2018

Interview

Telephone interview of basic availability and job role then in person interview on cv and competencies with the store manager followed by information about the pavers company and their values

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (York, England) in May 2018

Interview

Prior to the interview I was asked to prepare a demo which was requiring mixed digital marketing and web developing skills (Note, I've never mentioned that I'm a marketeer). Given that I'm a professional and work full time, I put extra pressure to my daily workload and spent enough time, to think of a campaign, prototype, design and develop it, in order to meet their requirements. It is worth mentioning, that I didn't even know the offered salary for the role. I went there, been through my demo, they looked impressed of it and as they mentioned they hadn't seen anything similar before. I was informed for benefits, pension plan, work hours, holiday policy and was asked for slary expectations, notice period and planned holidays. I left and 4 days later, I received a canned rejected email. I put some much effort to prepare the demo and they didn't even provide a more personalised feedback. I replyed and kindly asked for more detailed feedback. They never replyed. I sent a reminder. Still nothing. This was super unprofessional and to be honest, I wouldn't accept the offer anyway, because it isn't on the level of my standards and it doesn't meet my requirements.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (York, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

I have been interviewed by head of HR and my line manager, head of Hr asked me some question about my personality and then my manager has asked me a few question related to the job

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years time.

Anonymous Employee in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pavers Shoes (Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales) in Jul 2016

Interview

Popped in my cv and had a call a few days later to go for an interview. The interview was a casual chat about the job and myself with a few questions. I did not get the superviser job but a month later i had a call from management saying that they had made a position available just for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews