Progressive Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Progressive Insurance

1,762 Interview Reviews

3.2

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

About 2-3 hour interview with all five managing attorneys. You do a case breakdown and explain your analysis of facts and law. Questions about yourself and experience are straightforward and overall experience was pleasant. I was not hired after my interview because they went with a different candidate, but was called a month later and hired for a new position without having to interview again.

Interview Questions

• Current position and responsibilities, how to handle certain case scenarios   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

i only did the assessment test and am currently proceeding to the video interview. The assessment test was so much more than i expected but I moved on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to a malice customer   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

it was behavioral question hell. Beware. After online assessment was given hirevue video interview with 8 behavioral questions requiring STAR method. That is a lot for a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when.... give example, how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Completed the application online, the following day I was provided with a link to complete assessment online. Successfully completed assessment, was sent an email to complete video interview where you download an application on your phone or use the computer to answer 8 questions and then submit the recordings to Progressive Insurance via application.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Mayfield Heights, OH (US)).

Interview

Progressive Insurance uses the STAR method for all interviews. The STAR method is a structured manner of responding to a behavioral-based interview question by
    discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation you are describing.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

Filled out an online application. Received an email within 5 days to complete an online assessment. After completing the assessment I received an email the same day to move on to the virtual interview. I was given 7 days to complete the virtual interview which will consist of 8 STAR questions.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

I submitted my resume then I was emailed the link for the assessment test. There was 3 parts of the test-problem solving . Need to know basic Math and %. Behavioral questions. The last part was the most difficult for me- a simulation phone call that you have to use an online system to input the info from the call. Be careful and listen every word on the phone because you cannot ask them to repeat. Each word matters so listen carefully. After the assessment test, I had to do a video interview. It was total of 8 questions . I did research many example questions and none of them were actually on the real video interview. I am not super happy how I did. I am still waiting to hear back from them. One advise, as soon as you get the link for the video interview, do it immediately. Do not wait!After I finished the video interview, I got an email that the timing of your submission and the number of applications will also influence their decision on next steps with you. So I kind of wished I knew this in advance and did the video interview sooner. Good luck everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about time when there was a miscommunication between you and a customer. What did you do and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Subrogation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Mayfield, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received the next day an online test. I passed the online test; the online test has to do with math and personality. Due to passing the test, I had to do an online video interview. The video interview consists of S.T.A.R questions and answers. I am not used to doing video interviews. I have not interviewed for over 7 years. In short, they did not like my video and that is where it stopped. To be honest their interviewing is way over the top. I cannot even get a customer service position because they did not like my online video and I hold a B.A. and have completed some Master's work too. You feel like you are interviewing for some really high-level position when in short it is just insurance and anyone with common sense can perform the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a challenging situation at your job?   Answer Question

Subrogation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I did an video interview and my status changed to complete. I haven’t heard anything from them. The interview was very easy. Different managers asking different questions. They asked questions like tell me about a time you had a difficult situation and why progressive. They also asked why do you want to leave your current position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The entire process took 3 weeks. After passing the pre-employment assessment, I was asked to record myself answering questions in a video interview. About a week later, I had my face to face interview on a Monday. The following Friday I was notified that my interview went well and my employment offer was pending a review of my background check done by HireRight. Then on Monday, I was notified that my background came back clean and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Cant really remember, but be sure to answer the questions in the STAR format.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.