Rolls-Royce Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 787 of over 787 interviews

Recruiter5%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

In person interview with two managers. Interview broken down into 3 sections, the first was a general 'about you', then a lengthy 'core competency' section followed by a VERY short technical section.

Interview Questions
  • How did you approach a situation where you did not have all the relevant information?
    Answer Question

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

First, you pass some tests online and then, they guide you through your results in order to succeed in the interview. The interviewer is friendly and willing to adjust to your needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

They asked basically straight forward questions about what I worked on in grad school. They were easy to talk to. They showed me around the various buildings and I got to meet many teammates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Competency based interview with no major trip—up questions. Well conducted by very pleasant competent panel. Excellent process which was explained at the start along with more detail about the role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you believe will be the biggest challenges in the next 12 months?

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

I am not really sure. The assessment was ok but they do not exactly specify on why candidate wasn't selected and this does not improve performance at all. kind of disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Birmingham, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied Online through their application website, submitted my CV. Later received an email for completing online assessments. Online assessments consisted of logic problems and personality test. There was nothing technical. They were mostly multiple choice questions and you were able to get feedback at the end of your online assessments.

Interview Questions
  • At lunchbreak, a colleague of yours talked very negatively (with strong words) behind one of your manages. This kind of talks are heavily against our company values. What would you do in this situation?

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

Verbal interview, generic technical questions relating to gas turbine design focused on aerothermal aspects, followed by a few competency related questions. Explanation of the anatomy of a gas turbine from fluids perspective given a large detailed diagram of one.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work out the angular vel. components for turbine blades

Rolls-Royce

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

Very detailed in explaining the jobscopes. The benefits, the working hours. They will ask you questions on how you can solve problems, if you can work as a team, will you follow the rules and regulations or SOPs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rolls-Royce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview

I had an online questionnaire, then a short phone call, then an in-person Asessment center. There was a motivational interview then technical interview. I had to prepare a presentation with pre set questions in advance

Interview Questions
  • Technical interviews and motivational interview had to do a presentation on a technical area of engineering

Rolls-Royce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in Sep 2021

Interview

Terrible. First question: What's your job title? Ummm, it's on the first line of resume. Who's your current employer? That's on 2nd line of resume. The following basic questions were all on my resume, education, etc. It was clear the recruiter had not even done a cursory review. Addiitonally, she was just unpleasant. She was in UK, I am in US. We must have had a bad connection and she nastily said, "You're not speaking into your headset". I wasn't using a headset! We then got disconnected and when she called back, she said, "Your line disconnected us." She then started asking questions about experience that had nothing to do with role. I'm not sure she knew what role for what she was screening.

Interview Questions
  • Basic information that was on my resume. Total waste of time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 787 Interviews