Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (Exeter, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Following an online application, I was invited to an interview. There was a panel of 3 senior occupational therapist, each asking questions and making notes. I was informed the following day that I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a situation where you'd need to lie to a patient?   1 Answer

ATO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (Exeter, England).

Interview

Applied online, received an email offering interview and had the interview about a month later. I was given a tour of the lab beforehand and there was a data entry test after the interview. The interview questions weren't hard, just standard ones that are asked all the time. The people seemed nice, but it took a full week to hear back (with a email that had "FW:" ATO job" as the subject - nice to know I got a personalised email), and when I emailed after looking for feedback on how I could've strengthened my application my email was ignored.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the role entails, what are safety issues that you think might arise, can you tell me a time you worked as part of a team.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.