Royal Mail Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Royal Mail

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 361 candidate interviews
Royal Mail
Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

the interview was done over an electronic device and i was asked a number of questions and given a set time in which to answer those aforementioned questions to the best of my ability i could move onto the next question as soon as i had answered the previous question but there was an overall time limit for all questions

Interview Questions
  • do you have the right ot work in the uk?
    1 Answer
Royal Mail
Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

Not too difficult, easy process, not many questions more background based and flexibility and reliability related questions. I passed my interview first time and been working for 8 months now. The job is very straightforward itself

Interview Questions
  • Not many interview questions were asked
Royal Mail
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

They refused to interview me because my passport was in my maiden name. They said they would be unable to take me further due to name discrepancy despite me providing my marriage certificate. Pretty bizarre if you ask me.

Royal Mail
Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

-logic online assessment -30 minutes phone call for screening profile with questions about interest, experience. -2 hours interview. Consisted of a presentation of a project I worked on, live coding, question about ml.

Interview Questions
Royal Mail
Anonymous Employee in Redhill, South East England, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Redhill, South East England, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was an online test as part of the application, which tested my ability to match lists quickly. Then I was invited to an in person interview with the hiring manager, which covered templated questions to match to the companies values.

Interview Questions
  • They had templated questions to match skills to my CV. But they were friendly and chatted too.
Royal Mail
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

Very straight forward- I just took my CV in to the "open day" and was offered a job that day. Take note though that the jobs are "first come first served" so get there early if you would prefer pick of the hours/days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Luton, East of England, England, England)

Interview

I applied online then was invited for an interview. (One to one). The job timings mentioned in the interview were different than the advertised (mainly as it was to cover absence at different locations). The advertisement was misleading. Anyhow, I was not offered the job. Maybe I could try next time at another site.

Interview Questions
  • Can you be flexible in time (early morning start or late finish than what was advertised)?
Royal Mail
Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

No formal interview required. Simply apply online and submit relevant documents. From there its a staged process involving you having your documents checked in person. Very easy and pretty much guaranteed from there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2020

Interview

From applying, doing assesment and the interview it day took around 10 days. Now waiting to hear back!! . I'm glad I was prepared as there were 4 main competency questions plus others . Took around 35mins and have all documents ready!! Use the STAR approach for every question, that's what they're looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for royal mail and this job role?
  • Tell me a time you had to work under pressure
  • Tell me a time you had to adapt to sudden change in work and how you felt
  • Tell me a time to worked in a team flwith deadlines and it was difficult
  • Tell me about your work history
  • Can you change shifts / flexible Do you have holidays Are you fit and keep for outside of work Ask them questions about the job etc.
Royal Mail
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail in Nov 2020

Interview

Online advertisement. No human to human interviews all via email. Quick and easy to do. Very friendly and quick with emails, the Royal Mail website was very good and helped to explain exactly what they required from you.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability like?
  • Would you be willing to work overtime?
  • Do you have any warehouse experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 361 Interviews