Royal Mail Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 388 of over 388 interviews

Recruitment Agency2%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

Atmosphere was great, I didn't get a job offer but it was a good experience. The manager asked me few typical questions, then asked me to read registration plates on the parking.

Interview Questions
  • tell me something about you.
    Answer Question

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere. Asked some basic questions about relevant previous experience and expected duties. The interview lasted over an hour, but only due to how comfortable it felt to have a conversation with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • What experience would make you suitable for the role.

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

Short and informal, about 5 questions asked, reviewed documents and then visual test reading a van registration plate. The questions were the typical questions, about customer service, handling new technology

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

It was an Easy and quick interview process which was all submitted online with copies of relevant documents then a Quick check of documents in the post office ! Not really an interview but lots of thorough checks are done !

Interview Questions
  • There were no interview questions just an online form Asking about previous experience etc

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

After passing the application stage I was invited to an interview. It was write a relaxed interview with half a dozen questions, followed by a tour of the site. I am still awaiting the final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied online, selected for interview. Attended 1-1 interview with the manager. Manager ran through details of the job, asked 2 or 3 questions, shown round the delivery area briefly. Whole interview was around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wembley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Wembley, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Pretty straightforward and the chap that interviewed me make me feel comfortable since minute one. He showed me around first, as if I had already been given the job, then took me to a sort of (rundown) conference room where he first asked me to release my documents, then the interview started. Overall, a great experience !

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in the case of dealing with a difficult customer?

Royal Mail

Application

I interviewed at Royal Mail

Interview

It take 30 mints to complete the interview That ask basic questions about your self your timing other job etc The I found it easy they are very pleasant mood So be confident

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ayr, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Ayr, Scotland) in Sep 2021

Interview

Laid back. Questions in the form of give me an example of a time you had to adjust in the workplace where new processes were implemented. Example of working as a team. What makes good customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Adjust to new processes in the workplace

Anonymous Employee in Morpeth, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Morpeth, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Take's a while to hear back from initial application. Interview straightforward. My answer's to question's are scored & that's how you're selected against other's. I went back to get my ID photo taken and the manager had no idea who I was or when I was starting.

Interview Questions
  • Happy to walk up to 10 mile's per day in all sort's of weather.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 388 Interviews