Royal Mail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Royal Mail

2.4

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crewe, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Crewe, England) in April 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was through an agency. It was all done online. Filling forms out and attaching photo information to then be reviewed by the agency department. Then they call you up for a general conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any points on your License?   1 Answer

Logistics Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail.

Interview

I did psychometric tests, then was invited to an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a 1 to 1 interview, a group case study, and an individual case study presentation 1 to 1. Everyone was very friendly throughout the day and there were previous graduates there to answer any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time where first impressions were very important   Answer Question

Delivery Driver and Postwomen Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail.

Interview

Very calm and quite comfortable. Staff were friendly and looked like great people to work with. Interviewer also made the atmosphere quite relaxed and less nerve wracking.

First looked at my documents and took some copies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England).

Interview

I did the online application along with the tests which weren't very hard, but become annoying if you're applying to more than one vacancy as they only give you 24 hours to complete them. I heard back from royal mail maybe 1/2 weeks after applying asking me to choose an interview date. I went to my interview, drove 30 minutes to be told they had mixed up the dates and that the manager who was supposed to hold the interview was in a meeting and to come back tomorrow... It was super annoying, and I didn't understand why they couldn't have emailed me to reschedule if they knew that was the case. Anyways, I went back the next day and someone else had their interview at the same time as me, I went first, but that meant the other person had to wait an hour for my interview to be over. The interview itself wasnt too hard I was expecting a panel but it was just 1:1. One thing I would say is to MAKE SURE you bring all the correct docs they ask for, I was still in the process of changing my address on my driving licence and they almost sent me home as it didn't match my proof of address letters. Unfortunately I didn't get the job, but I did pass the interview, meaning they put me on a waiting list and that for any future applications I make I wouldn't have to complete the online tests as I was applying as a wait list candidate. About 6 months later and about 15 failed applications, royal mail emailed me with an opportunity as a post woman, if I wanted it, which was nice because I didn't really have to work to get the job as I'd given up applying 2 months after my initial interview. I am now employed by RM but the process was longer than expected.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail.

Interview

Application online, followed by a short online test, the received an invite to an interview and a basic computer skills assessment, you do the assessment first and if you pass you then get an interview

Post Man Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England).

Interview

A series of online assessments were taken place and after that an assessment centre occurred which consisted of 2 exams and a group exercise and a tour of the facilities and a question and answer session

Technical Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Very frustrating interview process, with no final results.
    Frustration 1: Interview postponed at the last minute
    Frustration 2: Such a slow process
    Frustration 3: No results despite so much efforts and time contributed towards the interview process(Initial screening, multiple tests, 1 to 1 phone calls, 2 panels), despite multiple follow up. A Simple "No" would have been much more professional.

It was Telephonic interviews followed by Online tests followed by multiple face to face interviews.
    I would never want to work for a company that completely ignores the candidate and refuses to provide the final results. That's simply unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Agile and Scrum   1 Answer

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Online Application through there website, Online Assessment which contained situational questions and personality questions, Assessment centre where there was a face to face interview, group activity and an individual situational activity

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest Challenge? and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England).

Interview

Filled out an online application form. Attached my CV online. Within a few hours I was invited to do online tests. Those have to be done within 48 hours of receiving the invitation email.

First test is a personality test which is pretty simple. Second one was a sort test. It’s kinda like a memory test really. You have to say if two given post codes/ addresses/ combination of numbers and letters are the same or not. Each question is timed which makes it a bit tricky.

The first two positions that I applied for , got withdrawn So I got a bit of practice by the time I applied for my third position at a third office. I had to wait a while after this to hear back from them.

Got a call from Recruiting person to say I’ve been selected and I had to go online and select the interview date.Interview was pretty simple the ask competency based questions. Within a week after the interview I found out that I got the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to Implement a process which helped the efficiency of the department (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Ockendon, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (South Ockendon, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was about 60 mins very relaxed be prepared I would say heavily customer service and health and safety based do some research about Royal Mail make sure u have your documents photocopied to very impressed with that make sure u have all documents waited about ten days got a phone call was successful can’t wait to start 6 jan good luck to everyone the glass door really helped me with the research to thanks guys can’t wait to start

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.