SAP Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SAP Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.7

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Slow, long process - took two months.

Went to several interviews, one of the interviewers was reading from a peace of paper and really wanted me to confirm that I was married - totally unprofessional.

The job description doesn't correspond to the actual tasks. They want someone to translate their page which has nothing to do with the exciting digital marketing campaigns they are talking about. Also, if they are looking for native speakers, they should specifically mention this and not waste the time of candidates with sufficient but not native language skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Feltham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Feltham, England).

Interview

The Initial interview was conducted via telephone. This process was smooth, being arranged prior to the call. When the call began the interviewers instantly reduced any tension and asked the questions in a logical order, although the questions were still challenging (so they should be!). I passed this, I got a call back 40 mins later to invite me to the assessment day,

During this assessment day there was a face to face interview, this interview was conducted by two senior members of the team and the current intern. This interview was very professional however the interviewers were very friendly, welcoming and asked a variety of questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the latest tech inovation is/will be and how would you add to this?   1 Answer
    • Challenges you have faced, where things may not have gone to plan and how you over came this.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Feltham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Feltham, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Began with an online process, detailed questions about personal achievements, experiences etc. Received an email about two weeks later to book a phone interview. Phone interview was with marketing manager and the two current interns, questions were as expected, what do you know about the company, talked through my CV. After that I was contacted a few weeks later with an invitation to an assessment centre, the day was very professionally organised by the current interns, made to feel very comfortable. The day consisted of a group presentation, a marketing-relevant task and an interview. Very clear from the day that this company puts a lot of time and effort into making sure the correct interns are selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.