88% would recommend to a friend
(13824 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good if you don't plan on moving up in the company" (in 2490 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and Health" (in 1979 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and feels like a much smaller company on the day to day." (in 1165 reviews)
- "The culture is great and they provide you the correct tools to thrive in a growing environment." (in 1007 reviews)
- "Great company and colleagues during the time I worked there" (in 680 reviews)
- "Salaries are low across the board compared to similar positions both inside and outside of SAP Tempe." (in 830 reviews)
- "A bad manager will only think about his/her own promotion and not care about team." (in 317 reviews)
- "With such a large company, it can be hard to be heard, but upper management in my area has been doing their best to connect with employees." (in 71 reviews)
- "Such a large organization that exposure do different LOBs is difficult to navigate and communicate with." (in 55 reviews)
- "bad middle management" (in 54 reviews)
Found 13,824 of over 29K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.026 Nov 2023Senior DirectorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Deal with largest companies in industry and highest CXO people
Methods and internal processes are quite rigid with many approval layers.
- 5.020 Nov 2023Human Resources Business Partner HRBPCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Good benefits Flexible working Lunch Provided
Frequent restructuring Constant change Poor leadership
- 4.06 Nov 2023Customer Adoption ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Good benefits, progression and development opportunities
Difficult to switch roles/departments. Higher management make strange and pointless changes sometimes
- 5.05 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
They do and expect exactly what they say they will. Very fair bonus structure. Considerable investment in the individuals.
Limited opportunities to advance your career or use your skillset outside the bounds of the limited scope of the job. Promotions seem not to be based on talent, abilities, nor results.
- 5.025 Sept 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, England
People first mentality. Kind and caring culture
Working for a massive org will always present its challenges. SAP has to make tough decisions and can be slow to act/react but that boils down to the size
SAP Reviews FAQs
SAP has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 29,362 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at SAP to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
88% of SAP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SAP 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.