SAP Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.4
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible working conditions and opportunities

Cons

Difficult business to navigate and continual acquisitions

SAP2019-09-17
  2. "Balance"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent company, As a mum of twins SAP gives me the flexibility to fulfill a role I really enjoy, but still do the school run :)

Cons

SAP is a large company, it can sometimes be difficult to know where to go to get things done

SAP2019-09-16
  3. "Best global employer in enterprise cloud solutions"

Current Employee - SAP CX Industry Principal - Consumer Products in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time

Pros

Great people, some of the most knowledgable, experienced and supportive colleagues I have experienced in a 25 year career in IT. From day one, SAP has provided a superior employment experience - organised, structured, well considered but also very human, caring and strongly focused on helping all staff achieve their highest potential. Great vision & transformation journey - SAP has the vision and... potential to grow and succeed across its many areas of industry solutions & products with its rapidly evolving cloud platform. SAP walks the walk - this is an organisation that truly makes good on its commitments to its customers, people, sustainability and the environment.

Cons

Absolutely no cons, which seems amazing but so far SAP have been exemplary as employers.

Advice to Management

There is a unique and valuable working culture within SAP. Other players have lost or compromised theirs to the detriment of motivation and focus, cherish what you have fostered and recognise the importance of maintaining it.

SAP2019-09-16
  4. "Probably the Best in the Industry - I'm so proud of SAP"

Current Employee - V P Business Development in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flexibility to do your job, Fantastic people, Amazing brand & strategy, Great Products & most of all - Customers !

Cons

Some terrible line managers in some areas of business

Advice to Management

Train some of your managers or make the hiring process more stringent when hiring them! The bad ones are a drain on good, hard working, motivated people

SAP2019-09-16
  5. "Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Industry Value Analyst in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits, the culture, and the company. First job in quite a while where everything they promised is exactly what I am doing!

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

This is a fantastic place to work! We love it; thank you.

6. "Great employer!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Solid company with a clear strategic direction. Great colleagues to work with. Real opportunities to perform and progress.

Cons

Nothing significant that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep the customer focus!

7. "Life at sap"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Feltham, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

All employees are so friendly and helpful - they want you to do well. Great perks - food, freebies and events.

Cons

There are no cons

8. "Best leadership"

Current Employee - PMO in London, England

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

SAP is a true investor in people. Career development and support is highly regarded and opportunities are regularly offered to those employees that have the right skill sets and great work ethic. Attractive perks and employee offerings are probably one of the best in the industry and these continue to be updated to increase available options for employees. The canteen and Nespresso coffee machines are my favourite... office perks.

Cons

Honestly cannot find any at the moment. It used to be remote working for me but that was due to the nature of my previous role. Now I am in a delivery very role with ample time to work remotely.

Advice to Management

Keep up the generosity with the times you spend with young talent, it adds a lot of value.

SAP2019-09-16
  9. "Amazing place to work full of opportunity and great people"

Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Newport, South East England, England

I have been working at SAP full-time

Pros

Working at SAP is an adventure where I am always being challenged to do my best. It is a place where you can grow, learn, and better yourself in a truly supportive environment. It is both a large global corporation where you can travel and develop friendships all across the world, and at the same a close knit group of people where you never feel you are just a number or unappreciated for the work you do.

Cons

The only downsides to working at SAP are those that are part of every large corporation. It seems that you are constantly in meetings and there is always some new buzzword or management practice that results in a reorganisation of your team. Not really a negative thing though, as it means you are always meeting new people and taking training that you can apply to all areas of your life. It gives you a chance to... grow and take the opportunity for advancement or change of career path within the company.

Advice to Management

Embrace the benefits of expenditure on travel and send your employees to conferences held by partners and vendors. There is so much untapped knowledge, best practices, and unique opportunities to be explored at these events. By networking and having your employees go out and mingle with their peers from across the globe at conference events you promote our brand and show everyone what an amazing place SAP is to... work at. Everyone becomes a salesperson/spokesperson at these events. It is the relationship marketplace that can drive people growth as well as overall financial growth. It will also help during any acquisitions as people in both companies would have pre-existing relationships and understanding of each others culture to build on. The return on Travel costs is hard to quantify and measure accurately, but it is an immensely worthwhile investment in the future of the organisation as a whole.

10. "Account Executive"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Great salary, perks and a fun place to work. Recent Managment changes have really improved the working environment

Cons

Very quarterly driven which can become a challenge

Found 10529 reviews