SCC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

In Person15%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Fast and efficient. Timescales were adhered to and feedback given quickly. All done remotely and with just one stage and all relevant people present on interview. Very good process throughout.

Interview Questions
  • What I want from a career. What did I feel that I would bring to the role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very relaxed and honest. i was made to feel very relaxed and honestly believed i was being listened to. the whole thing took 30 minutes. one of the best interviews i have ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very positive, informative and engaging. Really enjoyed the process. Once things started moving forwar HR stepped in and everything went quickly and smoothly. An absolute pleasure to deal with over what can be a very stressful time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SCC (Bracknell, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Relaxed process, felt comfortable discussing the role i was looking for and If i was right for SCC. Positive and friendly people. Process was also fairly quick and they were good with communication following the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SCC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SCC

Interview

Entretien téléphonique avec un responsable RH qui m'a posé des question très simples sur mon parcours et mes motivations, une semaine après un autre entretien a été programmé avec le manager. Au total le processus a pris 2 semaines.

Interview Questions
  • Questions générales sur la personnalité, expériences précédentes. Ce que vous attendez de ce poste.
1 person found this interview helpful

SCC

Application

I interviewed at SCC

Interview

A lot of technical question. Some of them are too dificult. interview almost too long and just waste of time. a few question as I recall maybe useless. The interviewer maybe lack of real experience or they are dreaming.

Interview Questions
  • list out all contains of an TCP/IP package.

SCC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SCC in Dec 2020

Interview

primero la descripcion del puesto fue por telefono y luego la entrevista en si con varios perfiles diferentes fue en video llamada, todo muy bien, preguntas tipicas de backgroud, intereses, conocimientos y de mas, gente muy agradable e interesados en las personas.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas de conocimiento basico de mi campo Preguntas de intereses y experiencia Preguntas de ambito personal, interes, motivaciones, etc

SCC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SCC

Interview

Cinq étapes de recrutement; avec 4 entreprises Quatre entretiens et un déjeuné Un entretien Campus manager Un entretien avec un chargé de recrutement Un entretien avec un Directeur d'agence ou Directeur commercial Un entretien avec un responsable ou un manager d'equipe

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tyseley, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Tyseley, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Just terrible, and whilst I had put the awful reviews of this company to one side, during the interview it was clear that they are draconian and have over bearing management with little people skills

Interview Questions
  • There weren’t any difficult questions for me, but the inability to answer certai.n probing questions from me - said a lot !
2 people found this interview helpful

SCC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SCC

Interview

A telephone and then face to face chat. The interviewer did not really have an understanding of the role more just liked the use of buzzwords. Usually the recruitment guys will attend the interviews too to provide feedback on the personality and, if liked, "sell" SCC to them

Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews