SCC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SCC Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2018

2.3

Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCC (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met one of the recruiters at a career fair and contacted her in a week about the position I was interested in. She was very nice and moved my application forward. I had a telephone interview with her and got an on-site interview call. Once I reached there for my interview for 9am, no one showed up until 9.15am! Finally the same recruiter came at the reception and said it got postponed due to some urgent meeting. I kept trying to reach out to them ever since and now I finally see the position does not exist anymore. Whatever is their reason for not selecting me, I sure deserve a decent rejection than complete ignorance! Especially when you drive down for an on-site interview.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Process was fairly easy. Applied through a job board and it took 3 weeks to be all set. Initial phone screen followed by an on-site interview to talk more about the position

Interview Questions

• How would you increase our sales by 200% within the next 6 months.   Answer Question

Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

From the offset it was clear they were desperate - they have huge problems with staff turn over and they need bums on seat. To be honest even if you're an idiot you can get a job here if you put on a suit and speak in complete sentences - in fact that might impress some of them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that the words "an eminently achievable bonus" mean you'll ever earn it ?   2 Answers

First LINE SERVICE DESK Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Iaşi (Romania)).

Interview

30 minutes HR meeting, english test and a basic IT test. Basically if you knew what a computer is and if you know how a floppy disk looks like. Then when the Team Leader came for the interviu, asked different situational questions about customer service.

Interview Questions

• Do you know english? Tell me about you. What is your plan in the near future?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SCC in January 2018.

Interview

It was a really nice interview, made out of multiple parts: firstly, the on the phone interview with the HR lady, then the actual interview with the same HR lady, with the two tests as well, and lastly the interview with the team leader - pretty standard for them, as I heard.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SCC in August 2017.

Interview

They call you to schedule a meeting. Once arrived at their location the HR will walk you through the site and then test your skills using standard networking tests. Once the test is finished, if you managed to pass you will be interviewed by aanager to test your abilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a dispute between your team members?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Face to face interview with HR director and Head of project management. Then presentation to team leader of scenario prepared by SCC. Further 1:1 interview with another senior Project Manager

Interview Questions

• If a client is unhappy with delivery dates that you have advised what can you do to satisfy the customer, i.e. bring timescales forward   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Applied on recruiter invite, completed application form recruiter sent and then organised an interview. Interview was approximately half an hour long, focusing on my experience and skill sets. Interviewed by a recruitment executive, focusing on the CV itself, and the potential line manager who focused on role and skill specific questions. A opportunity is given at the end to ask questions about the company and role.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Two stage interview process, first with the recruiter and the second with the line manger. Mixture of competency, knowledge and behavioural questions plus examination of CV's including any gaps etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you team describe you?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in January 2017.

Interview

HR, Head of IT and Technical Questions. You will be contacted by the HR team confirming interview and the interview itself is laid back. The question can be tough dependant on the role you apply for

Interview Questions

• What is OSPF, BGP and IS-IS? What is STP and why is it used? what is AD of a Static route   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.