SCC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SCC Interview Questions

Interviews at SCC

2.3

Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCC (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met one of the recruiters at a career fair and contacted her in a week about the position I was interested in. She was very nice and moved my application forward. I had a telephone interview with her and got an on-site interview call. Once I reached there for my interview for 9am, no one showed up until 9.15am! Finally the same recruiter came at the reception and said it got postponed due to some urgent meeting. I kept trying to reach out to them ever since and now I finally see the position does not exist anymore. Whatever is their reason for not selecting me, I sure deserve a decent rejection than complete ignorance! Especially when you drive down for an on-site interview.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Process was fairly easy. Applied through a job board and it took 3 weeks to be all set. Initial phone screen followed by an on-site interview to talk more about the position

Interview Questions

• How would you increase our sales by 200% within the next 6 months.   1 Answer

Data Centre Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyseley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Tyseley, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Just terrible, and whilst I had put the awful reviews of this company to one side, during the interview it was clear that they are draconian and have over bearing management with little people skills

Interview Questions

• There weren’t any difficult questions for me, but the inability to answer certai.n probing questions from me - said a lot !   Answer Question

Head of Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

A telephone and then face to face chat. The interviewer did not really have an understanding of the role more just liked the use of buzzwords. Usually the recruitment guys will attend the interviews too to provide feedback on the personality and, if liked, "sell" SCC to them

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bacău (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCC (Bacău (Romania)) in March 2019.

Interview

The same theoretical questions that are pretty much impossible to answer, and the same predictable criteria to promote people (although it might nor always be the best criteria). However, I refuse to give up.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Interview

Initial conversation with a recruitment executive which was very positive and then moved onto face to face interview. Manager arrived for literally 10 minutes mid interview but then left again and never came back. Absolutely no feedback post interview, not even an apology. Appalling.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your current responsibilities.....all very standard interview questions   Answer Question

Distributed Support Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCC (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

The apprenticeship is handled by Estio. I went to Estio's office to have an initial interview which was then sent to SCC. Estio told me that SCC wanted to interview me.
    The interview with SCC was fairly quick. They asked all the usual questions and then try to stray off track. They asked less relevant questions so that you can't give generic answers and brings out more of your personality.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCC (Iaşi (Romania)) in November 2018.

Interview

Short process, 2 steps. I have passed only the first one. Interview was with 2 techical members, no HR representativ. I did'nt find it proffesional. No feedback after interview. Job position was for external customer.

Interview Questions

• How would you build a PJ budget?   1 Answer

Transition Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Was approached by MF via LinkedIn. Told they liked me previously and wanted me to consider leading their transition team.

First interview went well and all round positive.

Second was the biggest disgrace I’ve had in my career. Started 20 minutes late, and had vague questions - including how proud they are of their poor Glassdoor reputation.

Additionally, the person who was supposed to interview me (and gave ‘feedback’) never met me. Instead, I met her wilkes minion who played on their phone throughout the meeting, and left 20 minutes early.

I think you guys forget, I’m assessing you too. As an ambassador, the wilkes was a disgrace - rude, late and completely disengaged.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our great Glassdoor reviews?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 1:1 meeting with the recruitment manager and the line manager. Both of these meetings consisted of numerous questions regarding specifics of the role, experience and the company. In conducting the interview they were polite and concise, which allowed the interview to flow perfectly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.