SCC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SCC Interview Questions

Updated 19 Nov 2017

2.4

Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCC (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met one of the recruiters at a career fair and contacted her in a week about the position I was interested in. She was very nice and moved my application forward. I had a telephone interview with her and got an on-site interview call. Once I reached there for my interview for 9am, no one showed up until 9.15am! Finally the same recruiter came at the reception and said it got postponed due to some urgent meeting. I kept trying to reach out to them ever since and now I finally see the position does not exist anymore. Whatever is their reason for not selecting me, I sure deserve a decent rejection than complete ignorance! Especially when you drive down for an on-site interview.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Process was fairly easy. Applied through a job board and it took 3 weeks to be all set. Initial phone screen followed by an on-site interview to talk more about the position

Interview Questions

• How would you increase our sales by 200% within the next 6 months.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SCC in August 2017.

Interview

They call you to schedule a meeting. Once arrived at their location the HR will walk you through the site and then test your skills using standard networking tests. Once the test is finished, if you managed to pass you will be interviewed by aanager to test your abilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a dispute between your team members?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Face to face interview with HR director and Head of project management. Then presentation to team leader of scenario prepared by SCC. Further 1:1 interview with another senior Project Manager

Interview Questions

• If a client is unhappy with delivery dates that you have advised what can you do to satisfy the customer, i.e. bring timescales forward   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Applied on recruiter invite, completed application form recruiter sent and then organised an interview. Interview was approximately half an hour long, focusing on my experience and skill sets. Interviewed by a recruitment executive, focusing on the CV itself, and the potential line manager who focused on role and skill specific questions. A opportunity is given at the end to ask questions about the company and role.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Two stage interview process, first with the recruiter and the second with the line manger. Mixture of competency, knowledge and behavioural questions plus examination of CV's including any gaps etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you team describe you?   1 Answer

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial call with lead internal recruiter (the person who headhunted me).
    Then had a face-to-face with the recruiter which was straightforward before meeting with a board director for final interview several weeks later.
    Received feedback soon after final meeting that I was "perfect" for the role and "head & shoulders" above competition but due to the sensitivity of role it would take a couple of weeks to come back with further steps.
    Never heard anything again, despite asking for feedback and even if the role still existed. Extremely unprofessional considering the level they were recruiting at. Assume they were just fishing to measure their own employees against.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. The role was a leadership position so lots about previous experience, similar challenges etc. All straightforward   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied via a recruiter. 1. Screening with recruiter and company. 2. F2F interview with Recruiting manager and a technical person. 2 hours in total

The recruiting manager knew her stuff even though she was not technical. Clearly was someone who knew a lot about her company and what to look for. Was disorganised though, was made to wait a lot and the person to technically interview me wasn't in so they got someone else.

Bad process in my opinion. Shame really cause the recruiting manager was very good.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with major incidents?   1 Answer

Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to wait 10-15 minutes before I was called. The Interview was conducted by one Technical and one HR person. I expected the technical interviewer to be more rigourous in their questioning, instead found the HR interviewer was a little harsh in their tone of questioning. See example below.

Interview Questions

• If you want to become a Solutions Architect, why aren't you on the path to it already, its your career!   1 Answer

SCC Response

11 Aug 2016 – SCC

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry there was a slight delay at interview but we're pleased that the process only took 1 day in total.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bacău (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCC (Bacău (Romania)).

Interview

I was asked about a few basic IT questions like the internet and types of connections for it, asked about how my English is and had a quick test, asked about my previous experience and it was not needed anyway.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a router and a switch?   1 Answer

SCC Response

11 Aug 2016 – SCC

Thanks for your review.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.