SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 405 of over 405 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

The interview was a really easy process. It was a group interview and they gave us some information about the company. They had us do exercises where we worked together to solve a problem.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Which animal would you be and why?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Williamsburg, VA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Call from Busch Gardens Williamsburg recruiter to conduct phone screen, who asked if I was currently working at the park or for the company (indicating that the resume was not closely reviewed/retained if at all). Conducted a 15 minute screening interview which appeared fairly comprehensive for forwarding on to the hiring manager. Recruiter would not disclose recruiting hiring range for position, despite demanding my minimum salary requirement in advance. No follow-up after screening call until I was dispositioned without hiring manager interview. I encourage the organization to review the screening process as there are certainly gaps in the process deterring candidates and/or excluding prior to hiring manager interview despite comprehensive qualifications. Additionally, this particular recruiter really didn't seem to have a good grasp on other experience directly applicable from within the industry.

Interview Questions
  • What 3 things do you look for in selecting your next organization to work for?

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Smooth and simple. They will ask what your job experience is and how you would handle an array of potential problems and situations. Expect a drug test following the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: A difficult guest is refusing to leave the game but will not pay. How would you handle this?

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Quick, multiple interviewers, super casual. General questions, establishing familiarity and background. Interviewers were the department supervisor, department manager, and one HR rep. If you are unfamiliar with a corporate structured interview, be prepared to be personable and relatable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Easy process . Group interview help ease nerves. Recommend for first job out of high school. The process took less than a week so overall great experience for me at SeaWorld San Diego

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

It was really easy. I just applied and was given a date to do my interview. The interview was over the phone and lasted a few minutes. Definitely something anyone can do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

They just asked me basic questions over the phone was simple. Very easy then offered me. I was shocked how easy it was. I thought it was going to be difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Most of it was online, super easy, once we set up a phone call interview all that happened was confirming the information that I put online. After everything was confirmed he offered me a job and we set up swim test, paperwork, training, and orientation dates.

Interview Questions
  • Is the availability you entered from the online portion still the same?

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

It was a group of 15 people, they asked everyone maybe 4 questions. One of which was pick a stuffed animal from the group and describe how it's like you. ( I picked the penguin) then they hired everyone from the group. Seaworld is not picky at all and basically anyone can get a job there, I think they should be more selective.

Interview Questions
  • To pick a stuffed plush from a group and pick how it describes you

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Standard interview. Asked questions about my experience troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical issues in my previous work. Asked for specific examples. Images were shown and I was asked to describe what I saw. A follow-up tour of the interworkings of their rollercoasters was given.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time where you had to work with someone you really didn't get along with and how did you handle it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 405 Interviews