SeeByte C# Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SeeByte

1 Interview Review

C# Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeeByte (Edinburgh, Scotland) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online through a third party website. Received an email from their recruiter a few days later which I missed as it ended up in my spam folder. Replied and apologised and scheduled a quick telephone interview with said recruiter going over my background. Organised a Skype interview with a senior engineer a few days later.
During this interview, I was informed on what Seebyte does, how my experience factored in etc. Was given a few basic and more advanced programming questions to complete over ~ 1 hour, where the interviewer hung up and resumed the call once my time was finished. Spent another 30 minutes going over my answers, my reasonings and explaining concepts I was unsure about. Heard back from them after a couple days in which I was invited to an in person interview at their offices in Edinburgh.

This interview took place over 3 hours, with two senior developers who evaluated my skillset and then left me alone with a design and programming test. Afterwards, again, we talked through my answers, explained how the engineering department at the company operated, what would be required of me and examples of the projects I would be working on. I heard back the following evening.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Seebyte?   1 Answer
  • What is your plan for your career?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.